Thread: What a god damn shame

Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    I was looking through CraigsList for some cheap computer parts just now and I came across this

http://newyork.craigslist.org/que/sys/470159972.html

In a nutshell the guy wants to trade Waffels for demonoid. This goes out to all those that blame FST for trading invites and the demise of oink. This is NOT the only place on the net to trade things as a matter of fack at least we try to maintain order here. I'm sure you all have seen the invites for sale on E-bay, well this is my first seeing invites on CraigsList, so apparently it's spreading to even more mainstream sites. and we wonder why sites get so pissed about mentioning their names in public. Eh a mild rant.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    BANNED BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Lol y would u try trade waffles for Demonoid its soo easy to get in to

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Dr_Green_Thumb's Avatar Mangina BT Rep: +4
    What a tool

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    psxcite's Avatar Pimpilicious Penguin
    I bet it's just to get people to email him real offers. Probably paypal cash or an invite to a higher level tracker. Unfortunately there are alot of desperate individuals whose only site was Oink.

I'm a strong believer of not putting all your eggs in one basket. Don't overextend yourself with alot of trackers you can't use or support. But make sure you hedge your bets, so to speak. Although with Oink, there was nothing that could compare.
    "Dude, where's my rar?"

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Interesting advice psxcite since I counted 19 trackers in your userbars (not including OiNK) thats quite a collection you have there

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    civeta's Avatar Creep BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    That's so funny. I can't believe someone would actually try to do that on craigslist. Especially for a demonoid invite of all things. Hilarious.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    I emailed the guy and asked him why he would post that there we'll see what he says