Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Happiest Torrent Memories?

Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    when i got demonoid invite code.

i started out from public tracker as "bushtorrent" but by then i had mentality torrents= virus so

i didn't download anything rather just participated in forum. later a guy from there (i still

remember his nick ) invited me to demonoid n i found out that rules were lot strict there...n

from there actually started torrenting....n today i am where i am.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    Two happy moments for me was when I received a PM from Lew asking me if I would moderate UK-Fileshare, which eventually lead me to administrating it prior to it's demise.

The second happiest moment was when I was chatting with a SysOp friend, and she just happened to mention that a colleague of mine just happened to be wyz, who co-coded the original TB source with Redbeard. I'd known the guy for two years and never knew his real identity until that moment.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    Two happy moments for me was when I received a PM from Lew asking me if I would moderate UK-Fileshare, which eventually lead me to administrating it prior to it's demise.

The second happiest moment was when I was chatting with a SysOp friend, and she just happened to mention that a colleague of mine just happened to be wyz, who co-coded the original TB source with Redbeard. I'd known the guy for two years and never knew his real identity until that moment.
    Haha nice. I've always wondered how many fellow pirates I know IRL. Even the few pirates I do know are not nearly as involved as I am.

Happiest moment ... probably discovering suprnova. Joining my first private tracker - bitmetv - was pretty great too.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    my first upload, and the thanks posted after it.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    G-Force's Avatar Retired BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Getting FTN for my birthday a few weeks back, and getting my first ever private tracker torrentit and my second ever BitMeTv, i wish i could say it was still a happy place.
    http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/3821/fsc1bc9am5.png

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    downloading at uk-torrents back in the day... I miss them they never invite me to 1337 zone

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    kirktrix's Avatar Killing Zone BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    1. When i got my first invite to a private tracker "Demonoid"
    2. The first time that l can access the BitTorrent Invite Section
    3. I always happy when my account become a Power User or up in all my trackers....
    4. when my boss upgrade our internet from 1Mb/s to 5Mb/s
    "Death is the result of weakness. The strong are the only ones who survive."

“I am prepared to die, but there is no cause for which I am prepared to kill.”

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Poster
    Receiving my first invite for a private tracker (Bitmetv) would be up there. Discovering and then setting up my seed box where I can upload at 10Mb/s would be next.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    ZedZedZed's Avatar Poster
    - When my friend invited me to ScT (the first tracker I joined)
    - The day I joined FSC
    - Yesterday - I received 10 invites at what, I received an invitation to waffles, I invited some friends to what and waffles and I was promoted to ScT whore...

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    Poster BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    I have many happy moments, but happiest are when I descover new place to download what I like most.
    One of these was my registration at FSC (not the one at the wiaw).

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast