Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: So I've been thinking...

Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Not sure SWEDVDR should DESERVE to be at Level 8? They Banned all Non Swedish Ip's ay least the New ones and so old ones too.....

Still abunch of A$$holes as far as I am concern

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #42
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    So Skizo I think you might have found a contender for someone to look after the WIAW thread, grind$ofine has already put in a huge amount of (largely unthanked) effort into creating a more balanced thread, and certainly has an opinion on how the thread should be run, looks to me to be a candidate ?
    Last edited by Artemis; 11-07-2007 at 12:32 AM.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #43
    Grind$oFine's Avatar get n3rd3d BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Quote Originally Posted by squirr3l View Post
    Grind, i think he didn't like having two different WIAW...it would be quite a bit confusing if you ask...coz two different people would moderate it, plus different people would participate in two different and thus WIAW and lvl's would not be consistent. But,perhaps now he is thinking about making some changes in the original WIAW...which is good thing
    I agree with not stickying it and I realize the reason he wouldn't, but why make this new topic after my thread died down....

What I made was a more non-negotiable WIAW based on rarity of INVITES, I said I didn't want it to replace the WIAW because it was so much different, since obviously the WIAW contains accounts.... if Skizo wants to take out the account factor, then it's basically my version or it leads directly to what my version's purpose was.
    And I just feel like it's kind of rude to change the WIAW into something that is the project I was working on and had support for... especially when Skizo could have said something like "that's a nice idea to put sites with invites disabled higher than sites that are rare but still have invites"... things could have been worked out..
    But instead his only input was "No." in response to someone asking for a sticky and he didn't even answer why not.

I realize it wasn't going to get stickied along with the original WIAW, but if my idea seemed logical why not go through that to discuss it? and not start another thread like it was his big idea...

And Skizo, to answer your question, you shouldn't change it. "The WIAW is for traders and traders trade accounts." That is exactly what I was told about my levels.
    However, if you want to see some levels based on invites you can go search and hopefully find my thread... just like other people who want that have been doing..

Fact of the matter is, you combine the two systems. You have to go one way or the other..
    And both ways have been mapped out already...

I also just want to point out that I don't mean any disrespect by my posts. I'm not trying to offend you or cause problems, I'm merely stating my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Enlightened View Post
    Not sure SWEDVDR should DESERVE to be at Level 8? They Banned all Non Swedish Ip's ay least the New ones and so old ones too.....

Still abunch of A$$holes as far as I am concern
    On my list countries that have banned most/all foreign IPs are unlisted since their rarity is only relevant to people in those countries. Just FYI
    Last edited by Grind$oFine; 11-07-2007 at 12:25 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #44
    Poster BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Because getting blackcats or pisexy is mutch easier than getting e***** and even if you get them all the chances not to be disabled at e***** are quite low. Thats why its level should be on top, cause it is very hard to get there.
    Lets take fo rexample BH - its closed, but there are many people trading their accounts succesfully. The chance to get one account are mutch better than geting e***** account and not so high like getting blackcats... Its about rarity...

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #45
    p1r4t3's Avatar More drama? ffs BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    more drama.

lets bring all trackers to level 1 and make individual polls on what their levels should be.
    whichever number wins, allocate. Community choice, cant refuse and that way skizo , u ll have a lot less work to do.

the site is cluttering with threads that are not necessary anyway, why not allow threads that actually decrease ur work. LOL

good luck, staffing a forum is hard work. Seeing as its a thankless job, I ll thank u for the time u put into the forum.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #46
    civeta's Avatar Creep BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by p1r4t3 View Post
    more drama.

lets bring all trackers to level 1 and make individual polls on what their levels should be.
    whichever number wins, allocate. Community choice, cant refuse and that way skizo , u ll have a lot less work to do.

the site is cluttering with threads that are not necessary anyway, why not allow threads that actually decrease ur work. LOL

good luck, staffing a forum is hard work. Seeing as its a thankless job, I ll thank u for the time u put into the forum.
    I don't think that would work. People would vote with such a bias as to which torrent they: 1) Like the most. 2) Have the most invites to. 3) Want to get more attention.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #47
    Quote Originally Posted by civeta View Post
    I don't think that would work. People would vote with such a bias as to which torrent they: 1) Like the most. 2) Have the most invites to. 3) Want to get more attention.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #48
    Poster BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by p1r4t3 View Post
    more drama.

I like the idea. It will be hard work to make so many polls, but it has to be comunity choice indeed.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #49
    you just cant kill the current system skizo, U really CANNOT. :-P

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #50
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    Think the thread is right security wise,as far as i know9which is not much @ all).

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast