Thread: Really Need Help!

Hi -
    Can someone please tell me how the hell you read .bin files. I recently download terminator 3 to find that it is a funny file called "Terminator 3.bin" Is this even a movie file!? Please help!
    THANKS A LOT IN ADVANCE!

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Get winISO to open and extract the file.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Retired
    or VCDgear

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Afronaut's Avatar Xenu
    Hey, i did some searching around and found this,
    its amazing what a lil' search can do !

Check out the section about .bin files, all info is there.

Cheers:
    -GS-
    Spoiler: Show

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Please search the forum next time. Questions about .bin files has been asked at least 10 times.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    10 times this week lol

and a million this year

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Originally posted by Shad0w Hacker@16 July 2003 - 11:57
    10 times this week lol

and a million this year
    LOL, an exaggerated truth.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    .bin is a image file that you burn onto a cd. Inorder to burn the .bin file onto a cd, there has to be a .cue file that goes with it. Try looking for a file that has the same name but a .cue file. The size should be somewhere around 10-30k. Its a very small folder, it you can't find this .cue file then just go ahead and download whatever .cue file you see. then open the .cue file with notepad and edit the text.
    When you open the .cur file, it should look something like this.

FILE "Dragon Ball GT Final Bout.BIN" BINARY
    TRACK 01 MODE2/2352
    INDEX 01 00:00:00

Change "dragon Ball GT Final Bout.bin" to the name of your .bin file, make sure the .cue and the .bin file are in the same directory and folder. Then open up ur cd image burner and burn the .CUE file. You might be thinking how would burning a 24k file turned out to be a movie, but when u tell the burner to burn the .cue file, it actually burns the .bin file. A Cue file just tells the burner where the .bin file is.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Originally posted by Darkshade+16 July 2003 - 12:59--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Darkshade @ 16 July 2003 - 12:59)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Shad0w Hacker@16 July 2003 - 11:57
    10 times this week lol

and a million this year
    LOL, an exaggerated truth. [/b][/quote]
    Very true but it can be hard to find a complete answer, I mean every question on here is kinda half answered you know what I mean. I mean people get tire of typing half way through (understandable since it is reasked every day)
    Anyways that is why I made the guide that I post on like every question, for this specifick though since it is probably an vcd file you will need to have dvd playing software installed (power dvd, or whatever) besides that all steps are the same.