Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Whats A Movie Where The Bad Guy Wins!

Originally posted by MuGen_PoWeR@17 July 2003 - 08:22
    ohh heres one i havent seen anybody post yet THE RING
    did you even watch the movie???

The little girl doesnt win, they find a way to copy the tape and give it to one person (which is you the viewer)

i thought it was cool, not many people noticed, but at the end the boy says something like "well who are we gonna give the tape too?" and then they both look at the theater audience and the screen goes scribbly like they all just watched it

2. Movies & TV   -   #32
    Damnatory's Avatar OTL BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Originally posted by Xanitus@17 July 2003 - 16:23
    The little girl doesnt win, they find a way to copy the tape and give it to one person (which is you the viewer)
    Actually, Not only was the girl released from her well, the fact that the tape was passed on states that she did win. The hero and her daughter couldn't win, so they gave in to the spreading of the curse.

3. Movies & TV   -   #33
    wat abt hannibal

4. Movies & TV   -   #34
    i think "menace 2 society" the ending is sick and the main character gets the shit shot outa him

5. Movies & TV   -   #35
    I forgot "Momento", not to be watched when drunk or tired, you need to be sharp.

I love the shower scene.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

6. Movies & TV   -   #36
    3.T3........Judgement Day Happens Anyway, Skynet Provales
    Grr. Well, thanks for ruining the movie for me, I hadn't seen it yet.

7. Movies & TV   -   #37
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    You can see that from the preview dude. It's how it prevails that's entertaining.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

8. Movies & TV   -   #38
    dusk to dawn that vampitre film by quentin taritino with george clooney who escapes in the end with money, resovoir dogs where steve busceme gets away with the money and pulp fiction where ving rhames gets to torture the cop who raped him and samuel l jackson survived and gave up the hit man game.

9. Movies & TV   -   #39
    Starwars 3(the one after clone war,dunno whats the name of it).

Bad guys has to win to follow the logic.

10. Movies & TV   -   #40
    Originally posted by Xanitus+17 July 2003 - 15:23--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Xanitus @ 17 July 2003 - 15:23)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-MuGen_PoWeR@17 July 2003 - 08:22
    ohh heres one i havent seen anybody post yet THE RING
    did you even watch the movie???

i thought it was cool, not many people noticed, but at the end the boy says something like "well who are we gonna give the tape too?" and then they both look at the theater audience and the screen goes scribbly like they all just watched it [/b][/quote]
    WELL YEAH U HAVE A POINT THERE BUT THE TAPE IS GONNA CERCULATE AROUND SOME HOW SO THE LITTLE GIRL DID WIN
    [ gs removed the sig, it was 1455.14 KB lol ]

HELL YEAH&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast