Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread: Covernet

Proffesional Dumbass
    yeah could u scan it for me?

2. Movies & TV   -   #72
    Originally posted by swarnel@9 September 2003 - 17:58
    yeah could u scan it for me?
    yeah, can you give me a little while. I got some shit to do but I will send it to slimboy when I'm done.

3. Movies & TV   -   #73
    Originally posted by slimboyfatz+9 September 2003 - 07:35--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (slimboyfatz @ 9 September 2003 - 07:35)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-swarnel@9 September 2003 - 08:25
    wheres the covernet forum i cant find it?
    Dropped it...Yep I jus could&#39;nt get enough interest in it..I think i got 3 members in around 3 months (not too good) Nah I&#39;m jus&#39; gonna keep it as a &#39;come and grab the best looking covers on the web&#39; site for the time being...I think thats what people really just want anyways...And just a big thanx to the peeps who have been sending covers to the site (gr8 job)..And as I&#39;ve said before I will host ya covers (old or new)..coz I know from experience that other sites can be a little touchy about what covers they host (their loss&#33;&#33

PS- Did the people i sent the Templates to get them ok???? [/b][/quote]
    if enough people will post i can get a section on my friends vB board put in for covernet

www.wweg4life.com

no telling when the hell that will be working cause the host its on is bugging out on us

4. Movies & TV   -   #74
    Originally posted by Stonecoldfreak1+10 September 2003 - 05:02--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Stonecoldfreak1 @ 10 September 2003 - 05:02)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by slimboyfatz@9 September 2003 - 07:35
    <!--QuoteBegin-swarnel
    @9 September 2003 - 08:25
    wheres the covernet forum i cant find it?

Dropped it...Yep I jus could&#39;nt get enough interest in it..I think i got 3 members in around 3 months (not too good) Nah I&#39;m jus&#39; gonna keep it as a &#39;come and grab the best looking covers on the web&#39; site for the time being...I think thats what people really just want anyways...And just a big thanx to the peeps who have been sending covers to the site (gr8 job)..And as I&#39;ve said before I will host ya covers (old or new)..coz I know from experience that other sites can be a little touchy about what covers they host (their loss&#33;&#33

PS- Did the people i sent the Templates to get them ok????
    if enough people will post i can get a section on my friends vB board put in for covernet

www.wweg4life.com

no telling when the hell that will be working cause the host its on is bugging out on us [/b][/quote]
    Yeah cheers m8, i&#39;ll have a think about it...Just gonna start tweaking the site a little..gonna bring in maybe a &#39;search&#39; button and list the covers alphabetically...I know there aint that many covers up yet but all that stuff can be in place for the future..any more comments greatly appreciated...
    I got Booted from Xbox Scene Forum...Proud??...You Betcha&#33;&#33;

5. Movies & TV   -   #75
    jetje's Avatar former star
    the cover site is a nice one m8 &#33; B)

6. Movies & TV   -   #76
    Just a question...is anyone having trouble accesing my site???? Me personally I am just getting a blank page?&#33;?&#33; Hope my host hasn&#39;t kicked me already...

7. Movies & TV   -   #77
    iam just getting a blank page 2 Slim

8. Movies & TV   -   #78
    What a total F***a..y know i get a new host and like 2 days later i&#39;ve got a blank page..what a f***in joke...looks like i might be moving again..this is pissing me off..anyone know of any good free hosts offering around 100megs???

9. Movies & TV   -   #79
    Fixed it..I think..Had to delete all my files and now im having to re-upload the lot (oh what joy) To the people who sent in recent covers..I&#39;ll have them up soon..gonna start uploading everything again?&#33;?&#33;?

PLEASE NOTE-I think there is a slight error with my Index.html (main page) on the site...just seems to be loading up really slowly (all other pages are fine)..so stick with the blank screen u may be getting, the main page will appear&#33;&#33;&#33;

10. Movies & TV   -   #80
    heh weird... the .2ya wasnt working for me then i tried the .250free and it worked

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast