Thread: Whats with thw waffles hate?

I dont get it, regardless of who is running the site and its users, it has content, just like stmusic and what.cd I just dont get why so many people hate waffles when infact it is one of the faster growing new music sites. I just dont get why so many people hate it, maybe its because of paine and we have to many followers, it is a very good site and should continue to grow, just liek whatcd and stmusic
    Last edited by PuZo; 11-08-2007 at 02:55 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    AkaiDoresu's Avatar MilfHunter BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    site is great, just like what.cd... Forget about OiNK, just move along and keep the hate for yourselves ;]
    Have a nice day.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    xbawksz's Avatar is hueg BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    the overall attitude and atmosphere of the site is very unwelcoming.

It's very elitist.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    i second that. You need somewhat reasonable staff, the waffles folk will probably ban you for typo's in search.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by AkaiDoresu View Post
    site is great, just like what.cd... Forget about OiNK, just move along and keep the hate for yourselves ;]
    no way

No tracker will even be close to OiNK
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Torn's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by Probability View Post
    i second that. You need somewhat reasonable staff, the waffles folk will probably ban you for typo's in search.
    The staff has been very helpful for me. No problems here! Love the site!

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    AkaiDoresu's Avatar MilfHunter BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by spark View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AkaiDoresu View Post
    no way

No tracker will even be close to OiNK

What, you gonna cry that a BitTorrent tracker was shut down ? Maybe get a OiNK tattoo saying R.I.P. ... c'mon people, dont forget what is all about - sharing, so no matter if it's oink, what.cd or waffles, dont get it too serious since it is just a stupid website that can disappear along with its users anyday, OiNk was a great example... invest more time in your real life and real problems that require some memorials, not a internet website
    Last edited by AkaiDoresu; 11-08-2007 at 05:39 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Have a nice day.