Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: **********fsc**********

G-Force's Avatar Retired BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by PoOki View Post
    Chewy PM me with mail.

Daddy Vs. Penn will be the fight of the year
    I can wait to see Penn in action again, i truly great fighter!

Quote Originally Posted by squirr3l View Post
    The fight Club is not as active as you think .
    You should go with MMA if you like to discuss about MMA\any tipe of fighting sport
    you should join MMA-T.
    i agree.

if am not convinced when someone says "i want FSC coz of clubs". Why? here simple logic...

=> FSC has ~ 3000 members

=> estimate how many actually use the forum.

==> Then, among those, how many actually are involved in club stuff?

FACT:
    i admit i haven't been on fight club. But, i can tell you about "Philosophy club" i can tell u that a good running thread gets ~2-5 posts a day. Now, go to public forum or site as QnA or Yahoo Answers or Answer bag and post a qn regarding very same topic, you will comparatively get 5x more replies.

So, my point is while making a request there got to be a better reason then "the club is freaking awesome"...which i see you have so no worries

hope u get an invite

it's blue, 29 more to go...
    thanks mate, just curious, what is this in your sig?
    i have been wondering for a while?
    Last edited by G-Force; 11-12-2007 at 10:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/3821/fsc1bc9am5.png

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    ¤xXx¤ BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    thanks PoOki, but G-Force helped me with a inivte

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Force View Post

27+ current # of post = mission completion

it's blue 27 more to go...

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    G-Force's Avatar Retired BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by squirr3l View Post

27+ current # of post = mission completion

it's blue 27 more to go...
    Ahh sorry for being nosy but it had been driving me nuts every time i saw it lol. Good luck.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    its not the numbers of posts, its the quality of each post and knowing all of the people who made those posts that makes it fun. and fight club isnt extremely active but there are regular posts there on all sorts of topics, if you wanna read a bunch of spam about mma go to sherdog forums. be careful on sherdog though, if you're not a current UFC fighter with an undefeated record you'll run into 13 guys in each thread who can kick your ass because you have an opinion and they swear they are fighters....

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    I'm Back Everyone :) BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    squirr3l you're a weirdo

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80

Ahh sorry for being nosy but it had been driving me nuts every time i saw it lol. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by aysomc View Post
    its not the numbers of posts, its the quality of each post and knowing all of the people who made those posts that makes it fun. and fight club isnt extremely active but there are regular posts there on all sorts of topics, if you wanna read a bunch of spam about mma go to sherdog forums. be careful on sherdog though, if you're not a current UFC fighter with an undefeated record you'll run into 13 guys in each thread who can kick your ass because you have an opinion and they swear they are fighters....
    more people= more opinion + more faking + more junk

there always is negative side of everything, just gotta deal with it.

squirr3l you're a weirdo

26!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by squirr3l; 11-12-2007 at 11:11 PM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    That's why I dont like their forums

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    Hahaha, another victim of Sherdog, this is the exact reason that i want to go somewhere where i know post will be quality. I have been enjoying the MMA-Tracker forums as of late though, everyone seems to be able to respect everyones opinion in there.

From MMA Tracker "You had better watch how you talk to me. I not only train in MMA, but I've seen a lion."

i could not stop laughing after reading that.

That's why I dont like their forums
    Me neither, you should join in at mma tracker forums, if you need an invite i can help you out.
    Last edited by G-Force; 11-12-2007 at 11:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    Im there already ..
    I dont post much though.. I only read and sometimes when Im in the mood Im posting

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast