Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What.cd giveaway

I have a few what.cd invites up for grabs.

I would like to invite some people that can contribute something to the site. I Personally I am looking for underground Hip-Hop, if you have some to share Pm me.

I don't need ratios or speed tests but if you would like to send 'em go ahead.

If you have the Sole and the Skyrider band in V0 or 320 that would be great and you will definitely get an invite!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    electro movimiento BT Rep: +1
    well i can't say i'm exactly an underground hip hop connossieur, rofl, but i do have..well..a somewhat ridiculous collection of music besides that, so i mean in terms of being able to contribute to the site, well...yeah...basically i have about 4,000 cds/eps/singles, etc...lmao. oink was my bffl, if you catch my drift.

i actually already received an invite to what.cd from another kind user on this board (Defy), but after numerous attempts to signup and getting an error about them doing upgrades and then again today the URL just wouldn't load for me at all...then FINALLy i checked now, filled out my info, pressed sign up, and..just my luck, it tells me "invite failed" because now all the sudden the invite link isn't valid. pretty sweet right?

haha.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    GhostRetired19's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    i have 2 invites .. but the site down
    i will giveaway when the site up

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    you sure it's down? i'm able to access the main page right now....

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    GhostRetired19's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by bluenowhere View Post
    you sure it's down? i'm able to access the main page right now....
    100% sure
    see thes pic

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    haha...thats so weird...its not that i dont believe you i guess im just confused since it loaded fine for me when u made that post and i was just able to access it again now before typing this. oh well maybe it's cuz of the location or something? haha who knows. i appreciate your generosity though either way

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    I apologize to anyone that this may inconvenience but if you have tried to trade you will not receive an invite.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    trade what, an account or an invite?

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    I do not support trading in any way. I believe it goes against the whole concept of sharing. trackers are meant to be shared not bartered for. Many people may disagree with me but I stand firm behind my beliefs.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    lol ok. well thanks anyways, hope you find some lucky people to give the invites to that will take good care of their accounts

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast