Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: what is the f@ck going on what.cd

for those still have problems try this http://85.17.45.118/
    that is how I had to enter

2. BitTorrent   -   #92
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    wow, easily trapped it seems? Glad im not a member....

3. BitTorrent   -   #93
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    It looks like a deface to me.

4. BitTorrent   -   #94
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I gave it UP. This site is really pissing me off. I wanted to give it a chance, but what.cd is virtually unreachable. And to investigate URL -s and play with different HOSTS from time to tome is just a PITA. We'll see where it goes - good luck what.cd or incegmbh.com or whatever.
    A malis vituperari laus est.

5. BitTorrent   -   #95
    sexydingo's Avatar ☆Trance Addict☆ BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Yea these problems are really damaging what.cd, I mean waffles has been having trouble too but what.cd is really hurting and its giving waffles a huge advantage.

6. BitTorrent   -   #96
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylar666 View Post
    I gave it UP. This site is really pissing me off. I wanted to give it a chance, but what.cd is virtually unreachable. And to investigate URL -s and play with different HOSTS from time to tome is just a PITA. We'll see where it goes - good luck what.cd or incegmbh.com or whatever.

x2.

Itīs really a lack of... I donīt even know of what.

7. BitTorrent   -   #97
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    It's really getting hard for what.cd - a lot of people already build up big buffers on waffles this week, while what.cd was not usable most of the time. And the next wave will come when waffles opens invites again.

8. BitTorrent   -   #98
    Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    It's indeed a bit annoying, especially as these problems just have to appear when the site is free leech On the other hand however, the tracker will remain a serious alternative in the post-OiNK time if only for the lack of alternatives. I hope they get the site running again without downtimes each day.

9. BitTorrent   -   #99
    y0y0's Avatar << R.I.P. >> BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    come one, what.cd really need to improove...

and this look rare to me:

Torrents flow through the tubes of the internet, maxing out your download speed. There are no ratios to maintain. The movies are the best quality in the world, and the music is lossless. The U.S. government has invested billions in making torrents the ideal method of downloading.
    This is a mirage.
    PM !

10. BitTorrent   -   #100
    LackOfInterest's Avatar O_o BT Rep: +2
    I don't know what to think about the problems what.cd is having so far in their short life span on the internet. What I do know is that I have met some very nice users and staff from that site which is what will keep me at that site.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast