Thread: How To Do You Rip Ps2 Games?

Hello everyone,

How can i get ps2 games onto my hard drive so i can share them with you all????
    i have tried clone cd but its having non of it, any help would be great!

sorry about the title just seen it ive sobered up now!

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    1 open nero close the wizard and in the left hand corner theres different formats or ways to burn etc choose cd copy then a set of options should be displayed at the right

5.click copy options then make sure in the drive with source cd box is the one with the cd.

6. click on the read options tab tick ignore illegal toc type and where it says data mode 2 tick the box and choose write uncorrected .

7 go to burn tab then choose 4x speed (makes it easier for your ps2 to read it runs smoother) un-check seamless then check action simulation

8.then burn

It should burn the image to your C drive.

I modified the guide for burning PS2 games, but I think it should work.

3. Games   -   #3
    thanks callum, but its not doing it is it because the games on a dvd disk? or does this not matter.

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    I don't think you will be able to rip all your games.
    But if you look on the back of the boxes of your games it will either say DVD-ROM or CompactDisc.
    I think you should be able to copy all the compact disc ones but you will need a dvd burner to burn the DVD-ROM games.
    I checked some of my games and about half of them seem to be on compact disc.
    Also I think you should be able to copy the compact disc games with clone cd.

5. Games   -   #5
    damm!!!! thanks callum i will have to get a dvd burner