Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Only 1 invite giveaway

Poster
    Wow, you are unbelievable! ScT is my dream !! I dont have any tracker of this level. I use only Tl and RevTT for downloading and seeding stuff. I can send you all info about me via PM. You may be sure i am good member. And i will never trade it. This will never happen!!
    Your giveaway is awesome!! More members on FST like you !!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    ~~!!!Non^Trader!!!~~ BT Rep: +2

proof from pt

proof from tl

hi i don't have many sites but i have this only what i use and i care for my acounts i'm searching sct for a very long time was was doing thread but noone answer so plz invite me if you could i promise that wi will give all invites which will be given at this site for free and i never plz for anything
    Last edited by BRAKSO; 11-10-2007 at 06:39 PM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    zedex's Avatar Borat Brother BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    hey man i would really like this invite since ive been hearing so much about this qualitty tracker and his huge packs .

u can check my profile if u want and if u choose me then i'll give u all the proofs u need .

i guees im a little bit lazy right now to start taking screenshots and all that also cause i believe that till tommorow their going to be around 95 requests wich makes my chances about 0.0105 to win

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    nikola796's Avatar Fly Away BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    I want ScT because it`s the best tracker
    I want it just to use it
    I want it because ScT is my dream
    I`m not trader or tracker collector.
    I`m user
    Thanx

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    BamZow's Avatar Pure Swedish power BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Quote Originally Posted by zedex View Post
    i believe that till tommorow their going to be around 95 requests wich makes my chances about 0.0105 to win
    Thatīs why I put a 1 hour limit on this thread before I announce a winner

This is really hard by the way. I wish I had houndreds of invites to give to everyone. I am a sensitive person when it is comming to things like making only 1 person happy and like 50 people disapointed

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Trickology's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    i would love sct consider me

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    I would like to have an invite to sct
    in the past i managed to get invite but then i saw my ip is in the blocked ip's range so i didnt register.
    I have just checked again and now i see i can enter the tracker with my ip..
    + im not a trader or tracker collector for sure.. if you want ratio proofs just ill send you..
    thx

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    i guess i am quite late and most probably wont stand a chance but i would like the invite bcz i do not have an account at any high level tracker.i promise not to cheat or trade since this invite is so rare and to get it will be a dream come true

tests
    http://img230.imageshack.us/my.php?i...emratiofn4.png

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    sexydingo's Avatar ☆Trance Addict☆ BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    I'm not a trader, and I will never trade this account away. FST has been very good to me as I've received most of the trackers that I use daily through the generosity I find here. While I do not think that I or anyone else here actually NEEDS ScT, I would very much enjoy an account there. It is the very last tracker I am in search of. I won't bother posting ratios since you haven't asked for them, but I will be happy to provide them if chosen. Thank you for your consideration and this excellent giveaway. Cheers!

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    Ropero's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Great giveaway and i hope invite will go true person.
    This is my church!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast