Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: FTN giveaway

wow, some of you guys sure have awesome connections
    wish i could afford something faster than just dsl
    oh well, hope it's not picked on connection speed alone as any user with a upload connection like mine takes a lot more dedication to keep good ratios like i've posted earlier
    anyways thanks for the (slim) chance to join a great site

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    Green Goblin's Avatar who gives a f*** BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    you should of got the the staff to approve this before you did it, i don't think ftn will be too happy about this.
    you should read the rules at ftn again. i would edit

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    I would love to be a member of FTN. From a content standpoint, I have just about every tracker I will need. However, I keep hearing about how wonderful the FTN community is. That is something that really appeals to me. Most of the sites I frequent simply feel like file repositories. It would be nice to be part of an active, welcoming community.

As you can see, I don't have the best home connection. However, my policy is to leave torrents running for at least 6 weeks if they have not hit 1:1, so I do my best to seed back everything I leech.

I do use a seedbox from time to time which allows me to obtain ratios such as these:

Bitmetv

HDBits

Even if I do not win, I'd like to thank you for doing this giveaway.

EDIT: Adding utorrent totals:

Last edited by mavenfool; 11-10-2007 at 08:27 PM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    I would just like to say Ibnahmed, that this is a really decent giveaway with some well thought out rules for once. The fact that the comm reps haven't already contacted you means that they (probably) approve of your rules for this giveaway too.
    So thanks for giving back to the community and good luck to those applying to be considered.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    ibnahmed's Avatar still employed BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ibnahmed View Post

i think it should be obvious
    it is called giveaway and not trade away.

so if i choose u, then i will give FTN invite for free.
    and u will be able to keep your accounts and invites.
    ibnahmed I think it's sooooo funny how everyone says that they will retire....lmao!
    i think those saying such things are just collectors
    they have 10 or more accounts and they use two or 3 of them.
    once they get all trackers from lvl5 and above, then they retire
    they open their trackers everyday.
    yeah, the ratio the same as yesterday and the same as last month, well it is obvious why, u didnt use it.

Quote Originally Posted by mavenfool View Post
    I would love to be a member of FTN. From a content standpoint, I have just about every tracker I will need. However, I keep hearing about how wonderful the FTN community is. That is something that really appeals to me. Most of the sites I frequent simply feel like file repositories. It would be nice to be part of an active, welcoming community.

yeah, i was looking for something like this, however, u will need to show the total uploaded and total downloaded which is in the status bar.

good luck.
    Last edited by ibnahmed; 11-10-2007 at 08:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Left out

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    for some reason very few (1-2) posts impress me.

Come on guys, for WIAW's shake...this is lvl 9 giveaway, say something more than "i want it" or random screenies...coz there always is "better" screenie/stat than urs. Beside, screenies don't reveal anything [about personality/character] but only connection speed.

Also, i am hoping someone has been typing something creative since s/he read this giveaway....haven't heard burlap bag story or someone dying of cancer for a while...please fulfill my wish

Finally, great giveaway

and i hope FTN staff won't have problem with ur generosity.
    Last edited by squirr3l; 11-10-2007 at 08:27 PM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Sorry about that, here are my utorrent totals:

The totals are relatively low because I recently reformatted and reinstalled windows. Before the reformat, the totals were around 900GB up and 650GB down.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    10 HUT! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    squirr3l is right. FTN wants people, not uber stats. Show your maybe-soon-to-be inviter who you are and why you really want this wonderful site!

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    Quote Originally Posted by squirr3l View Post

Come on guys, for WIAW's shake...this is lvl 9 giveaway, say something more than "i want it" or random screenies...coz there always is "better" screenie/stat than urs. Beside, screenies don't reveal nothing [about personality/character] but only connection speed.

Also, i am hoping someone has been typing something creative since s/he read this giveaway....haven't heard burlap bag story or someone dying of cancer for a while...please fulfill my wish

Finally, great giveaway
    Haha. My 21st birthday was November 6th and I had a giveaway, but sadly didnt receive anything
    This would be the best belated birthday present!

Does that work?

Wishing for a FTN or SCC invite

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by squirr3l View Post

Come on guys, for WIAW's shake...this is lvl 9 giveaway, say something more than "i want it" or random screenies...coz there always is "better" screenie/stat than urs. Beside, screenies don't reveal anything [about personality/character] but only connection speed.

Finally, great giveaway
    I think that would be extremely sick minded of someone faking of
    someone dying of cancer
    Last edited by tweakz; 11-10-2007 at 08:32 PM.

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast