Thread: Another new guy - req Apple iLife 08 MAC OSX DVD-HOTiSO

Hi guys,
    I saw on an earlier thread that someone asked for the latest iLife package. The NZB thread is no longer active on the reply .. but regardless there seems to be about 3 or 4 posts on the entire Usenet (if there is such a concept) offering iLife and non e of them work (incomplete etc). I have spent days looking for it.. If anybody could help with that, you could make someone very happy!!

PS I don't even know if you are -allowed- to just ask for stuff like this. Please excuse me if I'm doing something wrong!

2. Newsgroups   -   #2
    newzleech.com is your friend, found it in one second. Look at file sizes carefully

3. Newsgroups   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by whattheheck View Post
    Hi guys,
    I saw on an earlier thread that someone asked for the latest iLife package. The NZB thread is no longer active on the reply .. but regardless there seems to be about 3 or 4 posts on the entire Usenet (if there is such a concept) offering iLife and non e of them work (incomplete etc). I have spent days looking for it.. If anybody could help with that, you could make someone very happy!!

PS I don't even know if you are -allowed- to just ask for stuff like this. Please excuse me if I'm doing something wrong!
    Quote Originally Posted by drewvs View Post
    newzleech.com is your friend, found it in one second. Look at file sizes carefully
    Hi! Thanks for that.. but I forgot to mention I'm a Mac User and I think that program is only for windows guys. I'm using Unison as my client and when I look up Newsgroups about 4 million headers come up..
    Any shortcuts?

4. Newsgroups   -   #4
    newzleech.com is a binaries search engine

5. Newsgroups   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by EyeBaller View Post
    newzleech.com is a binaries search engine

Dooh! Guess I'm a dumbass then! Thanks for your help..