Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Crysis-Razor1911 !!!

Quote Originally Posted by mbucari1 View Post

I wasn't commenting on the gameplay, merely the performance. And I don't really care if you doubt my claims or not. In the words of John Lennon, "Whatever gets you through the night 'salright, 'salright"
    now u're just being cute aren't you. my whole complaint about the chugginess was refering clearly only to the ending; i said it in the first post and repeated it in the second post (which is why i mentioned the exoskeleton, which is the final boss btw). and now you say u haven't finished -___- and of course chugginess refers to performance, which I, along with everyone else, experienced with the final boss(es). it's not even a correct descriptor for gameplay.

anyway, i think u misunderstood me so...

*just don't quote john lennon again =s
    Last edited by athenaesword; 02-05-2008 at 02:27 PM.

2. Games   -   #22
    Aint no one able to play this game although its very good its bad. I think ill delete it today as well...

3. Games   -   #23
    Member BT Rep: +1
    i love this game

4. Games   -   #24
    It's Amazing Game

5. Games   -   #25
    JiZ3M's Avatar w00t? w00t? BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    its ok i was expecting for mutch more....

6. Games   -   #26
    Member BT Rep: +1
    i love this game 10x

7. Games   -   #27
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    It's an amazing game just because of the depth of the detail and immersement in the world. Personally it'd be this, COD4, and Bioshock for the best shooters to come out in a long long time.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

8. Games   -   #28
    big games need too much hardware. Solitaire ftw !

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123