Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Crysis-Razor1911 !!!

BANNED BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Hi,
    will u download this game???
    damn i still can't imagine that it's released!!
    2 hours and i will have it

2. Games   -   #2
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    downloading, thank god i got a newsgroup account other whys i coould have lost a lot of ratio from torrent sites after downloading recent top 4 four games.
    lets hope this one is worth downloading like COD4 and not like GoW and FEAR.

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

3. Games   -   #3
    1 Hour left ...

PT , Great speed and pre-time!

4. Games   -   #4
    dinamo82's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by BawA View Post
    downloading, thank god i got a newsgroup account other whys i coould have lost a lot of ratio from torrent sites after downloading recent top 4 four games.
    lets hope this one is worth downloading like COD4 and not like GoW and FEAR.
    on ScL is freeleech and excellent speed

5. Games   -   #5
    SeK612's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Guess this is why membership to private trackers is useful (74 seeds and 8700 leechers on the public versions of the Razor torrent and it's going very slowly) .

NForce suggests that the Razor torrent is nuked due to the crack not working on x64 versions of Vista (bad.crack_not.working.on.vista_64bit.exe.not.cracked) and it might be causing problems in XP x64.

6. Games   -   #6
    They released a crackfix for the 64 bit version. Dunno if it works, it's Razor though, so I assume it does.

7. Games   -   #7
    Linkin Park's Avatar Meteora
    i love this game

8. Games   -   #8
    OXO's Avatar Time is Money BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    THIS GAME IS VERY VERY GOOOD I HOPE YOU CAN PLAY AND Enjoy
    I LoVe Be MeMbEr In FsT
    I HoPe I FiNeD A TrUe FrIeNd HeRe

9. Games   -   #9
    OT (Well, i think it's already off-topic but...): Did anybody else feel really bad murdering all those North Koreans. I mean, come on, you have incredibly futuristic, super-powered suit, that can turn invisible, and the enemies have guns but no armor. Might as well play a game where you're a giant boot against an army of snails.

10. Games   -   #10
    BANNED BT Rep: +1
    this game only is best of the best HIGH DETAL

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast