Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Waffles giveaway

sanjana's Avatar Cherish your life... BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    I need one. Though I am not from Israil.. Still like music from around the world. After the death of oink and looking for music site. Do not hesitate to invite me. you can trust me.
    I am proud to be a part of this communities.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    Demigod's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    First, I would just like to say: great giveaway! Second, I know I can say that I was previously a Power User at OiNK but that probably won't count for much since it is now unprovable.

Third, the reason why I want a Waffles.FM invite is that I am a college student out in the middle of nowhere and a music records store is nowhere to be found. I would love to have the opportunity to sample an album before buying it when I get the chance. I strongly believe in buying CDs in order to support the artist but I wouldn't want to wait a few months to be able to listen to a CD.

Finally, I'll admit that I'm not an Israeli but I hope I can win you over nevertheless.

Thank you for taking the time out to listen to me and to do this giveaway. Also, good luck to all the contestants.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    asafb's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    sababot won the invite
    congratz
    thread locked
    As soon as I'll get more invites I'll give them away here

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123