Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: what is up with waffles??

kallieb's Avatar Spamaholic BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by p1r4t3 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kallieb View Post
    The mindset of immediate gratification is core to the downfall of BT.....
    drama....
    I'm drawing a link between impatience and tracker security, and not about waffles per se. If someone wants a site they want it immediately and get caught up into the speed and allure of account trading assuming that this is the easy road.

Ask any site staff what they believe is one of the greatest risks to their sites security and account trading is up at the top.

People trade accounts because they are too impatient to earn respect and in doing so, puts a tracker at risk.

Don't believe me, ask around.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Gish's Avatar Seeda from Hell BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    I was an oinker for about two years before they got shut down and may I say that waffles is my new home for music. new torrent are being upload every minute and thats music not appz etc.. and free leech for the last week
    if you look at what.cd you need to take into account the amount of none music torrents they have. not saying what.cd is bad. I have both! but the fact is that a what.cd staff member did a SQL injection on their own site. enuf said!
    for those of us that are complaining I can say if you where a member of waffles you would not complain so for now shut your mouth.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    AmpeD's Avatar the o'lol factor BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by Alien5 View Post
    you obviously didn't get an invite...boo hoo
    yup, once your in, its an excellent site. and Its ggod they arent growing too fast like what.cd did.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    waffels might be one of the good alternative for OiNK. But the fact still is, if OiNK makes it's comeback, waffels, what, or any of these tracker claiming to be "new OiNK" are gonna die.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Hanz™'s Avatar making the world go BT Rep: +3
    snip

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Gish's Avatar Seeda from Hell BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    the more sites the better. thats why oink got shut down..it was a one of a kind with thousands of members. thats why the more site like oink the better

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    waffles need to sort out there admins, i click to login i have a new message saying, you have received a 1 week warning for selling invites. I was really annoyed at this so i messaged the admin who issued the warning . And got no reply, i am an ex OiNK user so i learned to have full respect for the site. This morning i go to login and mty account has been disabled they are taking the mick seriously , going around giving people warnings and disabling there account because they say i sold an invite, NO i had like 40 torrents uploaded already i cant believe it how stupid are they.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Hanz™'s Avatar making the world go BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by slymc07 View Post
    waffles need to sort out there admins, i click to login i have a new message saying, you have received a 1 week warning for selling invites. I was really annoyed at this so i messaged the admin who issued the warning . And got no reply, i am an ex OiNK user so i learned to have full respect for the site. This morning i go to login and mty account has been disabled they are taking the mick seriously , going around giving people warnings and disabling there account because they say i sold an invite, NO i had like 40 torrents uploaded already i cant believe it how stupid are they.
    If you want, you can go into irc and argue with us and we'll find the evidence for your invite-selling, or if you're correct we'll enable your account.
    We've taken a lot of care to not ban anybody for anything other than invite selling, and in not just banning unless it's for certain.
    Last edited by Hanz™; 11-12-2007 at 11:36 AM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Quote Originally Posted by slymc07 View Post

WTF???????? Thanks for the email to my gmail box dude, how amused am I? Here it is for everyone to see:

This is a message from slymc07 at FileSharing Talk ( https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/index.php ). The FileSharing Talk owners cannot accept any responsibility for the contents of the email.

To email slymc07, you can use this online form:
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/sendm...ember&u=185156

OR, by email:
    mailto:[email protected]

This is the message:

I was wondering if you would like to trade an invite for waffles.fm, i have an invite to stmusic so if you would like to trade that would be great thanks.

BEWARE people.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by squirr3l View Post
    waffels might be one of the good alternative for OiNK. But the fact still is, if OiNK makes it's comeback, waffels, what, or any of these tracker claiming to be "new OiNK" are gonna die.

man didint u see all news abouth bust Oink and all that,there is no chance that Oink back after site have been raid..u must understand that..but im sure if Oink was in position like Demonoid now they will return..since not

but i also dont agree even if Oink back these site have already especially (what.cd great especially over 16K torrent and users) so im very sure they will survive

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast