Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: what is up with waffles??

NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by birney29 View Post
    what is all this hype about waffles anyway people are actually requesting SCT for it is it really that good ?
    in my opinion, NO it's not.. by no means can Waffles be compared to the likes of SCT.. For one thing SCT is a community.. Waffles is a fad..

Quote Originally Posted by kingrob View Post
    like with any other site what happens there has nothing to do with it's users
    they are not full of them selfs they are making rules ect and just starting up that takes time and alot of work
    just remember if you don't like the way they run the site don't join

but bitching about the way they do things is not going to get you any where
    Yes, this is true... i suppose. but why try to be somthing they are not from the beginning... ????

Quote Originally Posted by Nemrod View Post
    So far, the only thing I know is: promises, promises and more promises, and a huge lack of stability in both sites.
    I understand that the OiNK dead took everybody by surprise and a bunch of people saw a big opportunity, but they have to probe they are really good, until now, I think they are not enough.

Agreed!

Quote Originally Posted by Gish View Post
    if you look at what.cd you need to take into account the amount of none music torrents they have. not saying what.cd is bad. I have both! but the fact is that a what.cd staff member did a SQL injection on their own site. enuf said!
    for those of us that are complaining I can say if you where a member of waffles you would not complain so for now shut your mouth.
    going by current updates i would say your very much mis-informed!!!!!!! and as for shutting my mouth.... i don't think so!!!..

Quote Originally Posted by jordanb View Post
    there were people selling invites for waffles and what on ebay the other day, was up at about $40 aswell LOL

hmmmm........ just calling a spade a spade here.. but, i don't know who's even more stupid here.... the ones selling them or the ones actually willing to pay for them??? points to ponder here.....
    Last edited by jasperr; 11-12-2007 at 06:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234