Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: what is up with waffles??

NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    These admins are getting way too full of themselves. they need to decide whether or not they to open invites or stay closed... this is starting to get rediculous now! According to their website ppl were attemping to sell invites and thats why they delayed opening???? a bunch of hyped bs, if you ask me... and if they were, the people buying them are really stupid then! the oink staff was bad enough.... we DON'T need staff that are worse!!!!!!!!! and besides, this site is still unproven... it's just popular because of the over hype they gave themselves.... being as new as it is....... uhmmmmm, i don't see them lasting a year if they they keep this pace! torrents arent a problem.... its staff and mis-management issues that will kill'em... lmao

anyways what do you all think about this??? i am interested in hearing..

and be honest.. don't want to hear from support zombies trying to do their favorite place justice, input from them is not wanted!...........
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    The staff is unproven, yes, but they just seem to have a little stricter approval methods than OiNK, that's all.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    you obviously didn't get an invite...boo hoo

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    BANNED BT Rep: +3
    its like everybody want to see an instant oink like quality and content in the new trackers.. give them some time .. :/

even oink was open for signups in the begining .. so a site takes time to build ..

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by Alien5 View Post
    you obviously didn't get an invite...boo hoo
    if you say so m8............ just don't assume, what ya don't know!

Quote Originally Posted by blackbird View Post
    its like everybody want to see an instant oink like quality and content in the new trackers.. give them some time .. :/
    i can undertsand that... but, as i said the staff is the problem, i hope they grow up in a positive direction. as of now i only see them getting worse
    Last edited by jasperr; 11-11-2007 at 02:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    birney29's Avatar proud salfordian :D BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    what is all this hype about waffles anyway people are actually requesting SCT for it is it really that good ?

not a anti-trader just dont like trading
    found pisexy from my good friend D3LBOY

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by jasperr View Post
    These admins are getting way too full of themselves. they need to decide whether or not they to open invites or stay closed... this is starting to get rediculous now! According to their website ppl were attemping to sell invites and thats why they delayed opening???? a bunch of hyped bs, if you ask me... and if they were, the people buying them are really stupid then! the oink staff was bad enough.... we DON'T need staff that are worse!!!!!!!!! and besides, this site is still unproven... it's just popular because of the over hype they gave themselves.... being as new as it is....... uhmmmmm, i don't see them lasting a year if they they keep this pace! torrents arent a problem.... its staff and mis-management issues that will kill'em... lmao

anyways what do you all think about this??? i am interested in hearing..

and be honest.. don't want to hear from support zombies trying to do their favorite place justice, input from them is not wanted!...........
    there were people selling invites for waffles and what on ebay the other day, was up at about $40 aswell LOL

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    waffles is good but not as good as what.cd

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    redMonster's Avatar Flying Without Wings BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I do not like the fact that waffles don't allow apps. OiNK was the best private tracker for apps and currently because demonoid is also down, I am not able to get apps.
    Click here if you want to join TTC

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Hanz™'s Avatar making the world go BT Rep: +3
    The staff aren't worse than on OiNK. :/
    The staff on OiNK were amazing. They were never bad?!

As for whether waffles is better than what, I'll let the figures speak for themselves:
    waffles:
    Registered users 8,140
    Torrents 32,405

what.cd:
    Registered users 16442
    Torrents 22520

(edit: waffles will allow apps in the future. For now it's just a music only site)
    (it's hard enough to moderate the amount of music we're getting, let alone having apps and other crap like that on top of that)

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast