Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: invites coming around

no thats wrong, it only counts overall download not monthly. it's not the same day for everyone, they are handed out every 30 days from whenever you last got them. if you have waited longer than that then there probably disabled.
    Last edited by KinkyAfro; 11-12-2007 at 05:54 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    znik's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    yeap, you are probably right KinkyAfro.
    It doesn't say clearly every month, so it is probably overall download requirements so as to get 1invite every 30days.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    speed2's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    well have just checked my inviter and he has been disabled so i prob can kiss goodbye to ma invites but there is one thing, his account was parked so i dont know if it was disabled due to inactivity

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    when you park an account, you do it to prevent being disabled due to inactivity. Plus, if your inviter was only ban'd for inactivity, then you would not have lost your invites. He/she prolly broke a rule.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    speed2's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Yup lost my invites coz the knob who invited me was a ratio cheat,

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Ghost+Rider's Avatar Trading=Sux BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokeman View Post
    when you park an account, you do it to prevent being disabled due to inactivity. Plus, if your inviter was only ban'd for inactivity, then you would not have lost your invites. He/she prolly broke a rule.
    If u don't download anything for a month and ur acc is still parked then the acc is disabled under 0 up/dl rule
    wut a funny site
    Live as totally and as passionately as possible,because it is through intense living that you will find the divine.The divine is nothing but the life lived at optimum,with total abandon,a dance danced so totally that the dancer disappears;only the dance remains.Then u have found and u have come home.

Pls don't make trackers your dream/ambition,There is much more to do in your life!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12