Thread: Waffles.fm

sleepyy's Avatar Old-Fashioned BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I'm looking for a waffles.fm invite please i can offer a few sites but very little these people would call silly sites and are not worth much on the torrent value list.

Cheers
    Last edited by sleepyy; 11-12-2007 at 03:16 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    bump

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Ace30's Avatar Member BT Rep: +1

Former oink member with good buffer & vip and then it went down once and then again for good at the.cd domain I have all the account details emails from oink I would like to trade you or work out something for waffles
    I have
    revtt invites
    TL Account
    st invites
    can anyone help me I don't no anyone online so therefore had to get I have plenty of bandwidth to share with the community 10 mb down and 356k up I will share as I always have and I always donate as well Also I was wondering if someone tell me who to contact about gettin back in at waffles I had heard that anyone with proof of an oink account would be welcome back is this true? thanks check my trades I am very honest please let me know thanks in advance

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace30 View Post
    Former oink member with good buffer & vip and then it went down once and then again for good at the.cd domain I have all the account details emails from oink I would like to trade you or work out something for waffles
    I have
    revtt invites
    TL Account
    st invites
    can anyone help me I don't no anyone online so therefore had to get I have plenty of bandwidth to share with the community 10 mb down and 356k up I will share as I always have and I always donate as well Also I was wondering if someone tell me who to contact about gettin back in at waffles I had heard that anyone with proof of an oink account would be welcome back is this true? thanks check my trades I am very honest please let me know thanks in advance

I don't understand do you want to trade with me or help me out
    Last edited by sleepyy; 11-13-2007 at 04:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost