Thread: nb translation please

Poster BT Rep: +1
    2007-10-21 - Beklager nedetiden på 2 uker. Vi ble først utsatt for DDOS-angrep og vår hostingleverandør blokkerte våre IP'er for å ikke ramme andre brukere på samme sted.
    Vi har nå byttet hostingleverandør og installert vår egen dedikerte firewall for å beskytte oss mot DDOS-angrep i framtiden.
    Tusen takk til alle på IRC som holdt motet og humøret oppe gjennom nedetiden, det var veldig koselig :-)

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    BANNED BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    We where down 2 weeks.

We were first exposed to DDOS-angrep and our hosting-supplier didn't boycott our IPs for to a frame other users on the same place.

We now has the booty hosting-supplier and installed ours own dedicated fire wall to protect we against DDOS-angrep in the future.

Thousand thanks to avenue at IRC who kept the courage and the mood up through nedetiden, it goods enormous cosy

i don`t know is that really good because this is translated by some translator program not by me

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Cheffy's Avatar Slut up ! BT Rep: +4
    We apologies for the 2 week downtime. We were first under an DDOS attack and our hosting supplier blocked our IPs so that the attack would not affect other users at the same hosting company.
    We have no changed hosting supplier and installed our own dedicated firewall to protect us form future attacks.
    Thanks to everyone on IRC that had fait and kept the spirits up during the downtime. We appreciate it.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    thanks!
    Last edited by usersec; 11-12-2007 at 07:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost