Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: do i need fsc or revolt?

Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by supper View Post

Polarbear u dont need any of thoses trackers i always tought the point of torrent sites is just download what ever u want games or movies or what ever and just seed back well thats all

but when the torrent sites become just forum its seem to me like a joke or not necessarily almost of torrent forums its just spam and topics with out any meaning

any way i hope no body dont get mad at me coz of this
    i agree about point of torrent sites. However, torrenting is so popular than users seek for hangout places with other fellow torrenters. Meanwhile, they get to know each other, share info about other tracker, and get help/helped.

24?

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    from what i heard before and now,if i could choose and will for sure use FSC...

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by benchez View Post
    Do I really need to spam? Yes. I think I do....You need nothing...it's whether you want it or not I suppose.
    can't disagree. but then 99% people here say "need" instead of "want"...so i am used to it

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    BANNED BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by squirr3l View Post

Polarbear u dont need any of thoses trackers i always tought the point of torrent sites is just download what ever u want games or movies or what ever and just seed back well thats all

but when the torrent sites become just forum its seem to me like a joke or not necessarily almost of torrent forums its just spam and topics with out any meaning

any way i hope no body dont get mad at me coz of this
    i agree about point of torrent sites. However, torrenting is so popular than users seek for hangout places with other fellow torrenters. Meanwhile, they get to know each other, share info about other tracker, and get help/helped.

24?
    thanx for agreeing with me squirr3 but i wont hang out with a torrent fellow and then come back home to chating about torrent sites and how much uk-t or ftwr become rare its torrent freaks relly some ppl here just spend 1 or 2 years 24 hour in the day dont do any thing just torrent and collecting trackers and this is sick the dark side of torrent job

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    thanx for agreeing with me squirr3 but i wont hang out with a torrent fellow and then come back home to chating about torrent sites and how much uk-t or ftwr become rare its torrent freaks relly some ppl here just spend 1 or 2 years 24 hour in the day dont do any thing just torrent and collecting trackers and this is sick the dark side of torrent job
    lol reminds me of last time when i argued with a real life friends about how torrenting is better than <what is that uk site with online movie again?> and guess what happened? the discussion ended with him calming "torrents have f***ing viruses". By that i mean, torrents n torrenting community have no reality at all...unless RIAA knows my door

So i guess that serves the purpose of torrenting forum? to accumulate lonely torrenters

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234