Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Giving away 1xTrancetraffic

GoLDeN's Avatar Black'n'White BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by TriviuM View Post
    Trancetraffic is a great site i wud love to be able to upload a large amount of content of my hard drive to Trancetraffic got about 30 gis worth of music

thanks
    great guy he is the only one who thought in serving the community not taking from it
    Last edited by GoLDeN; 11-15-2007 at 11:02 AM.
    When You Trade You Don't Only Risk Your Account And The Site Security But You Show A Great DisRespects To The Site Staff And Members
    Screw Traders

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #42
    bustamante's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    i want this invite because i love trance music
    i have one invite to waffles but now invite are disable
    good luck everyone

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #43
    got milk BT Rep: +2
    I like trance, not only trance but hardstyle, hardtrance, techno, vocal trance and basically all forms of electronical music (except for industrial). I have been collecting electronic music for ages and if you want i can show you screens of my music to prove i am a trance head. My entire collection of electronic music totals 40gb so yeh I can definately share some of the stuff i have collected since 2001. I really addicted this genre of music and also just started learning to melb shuffle, if your a hardstyle or hard trance fan u will know I mean by shuffling.

Thanks.
    Last edited by mrbombastic; 11-20-2007 at 06:18 AM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #44
    jynx's Avatar lookin for sct.. BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    i really need it man i am lookin for months for this site I LOVE TRANCE, I AM PROUD OF IT .. tt is the most precious tracker for me even level 10 trackers...please i need it...

i really need it man i am lookin for months for this site I LOVE TRANCE, I AM PROUD OF IT .. tt is the most precious tracker for me even level 10 trackers...please i need it...
    Last edited by jynx; 11-20-2007 at 07:16 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #45
    got milk BT Rep: +2
    lol is the topic starter gonna select a winner yet?

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #46
    bikernin's Avatar KatanaLover BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    yes this seems to be goin on forever. maybe he just wants to give everyone a fair chance..or he hasnt found mr.right yet

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #47
    9NINE's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    actually i love to have this tt account coz im music lover (especially trance music)

and i know its hard to get one

but ,i think that pazsh is your choise cos he/she lost account long ago i read thead about

that some where here at fst , so i will give my chance to pazsh if you accept

thx,cheers

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #48
    donvito's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    ill take it

i really love electronic music, and i deserve that account.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #49
    Shultziboy's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I need TT badly,
    I will stop chasing trackers after i will get
    TT & Some other tracker that i really need.
    i will start to giveaway anything i can and i really
    need a good electronic music site cause i doesn't
    got any other and it will be so great to have one.
    i got terminals with a 100Mbit connection and
    i will simply can handle TT .

proofs

SCT(new)
    FTN
    FSC
    PiSEXY
    TL
    FileList
    DR

Utorrent:

Thanks you!

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #50
    carpediemm's Avatar FST bitch BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    First of all I want to say that it's a very nice giveaway

I want to be a member on this tracker because I love trance and many have said that this is the best tracker for it. Trance is the type of music I listen to the most and I simply love it I like Armin Van Buuren, dj Tiesto and many others!

I know my chances are small but I hope I will win

I was given out one invite to TT for about 2 months ago by an admin on the tracker but I was on holiday at that time so I couldn't register, when I came home I went into the irc and talked to the invite giver but he said that they were full and that I would have to pay for one invite or wait for him to send one. Then I just moved on sad as a cow, but I couldn't get it out of my mind:/ I was very upset about this and hoped him to invite me again, but it never came so I went into the irc again and he told me that I had to pay for one invite. That was the time when I lost all my hopes for getting in there.

Good luck to all and to you picking the right person for this invite

Cheers

PS: I really like kanelbullar
    Seize the Day

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast