Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Psx, Ps2 And Xbox Bittorrent Tracker

Poster
    Bit Torrent is another type of file sharing but you dont have a site like kazaa.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    You got yourself some nice seeding going on there stoi!
    Almost made me wish I owned a console

Hope your site becomes a succes and doesn't go the way of the dinosaurs (like a lot of BT-sites lately )
    Can't remember a movie's name? Ask help at MovieWorld's Lost & Found

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Thanx NotoriousBIC,

added a few more aesthetics to the site now, and make sure if you find my site useful to click on the banners i have, and maybe even donate a little as my PC isnt the best and with 1000 peers seeeding/downloading its going just a bit slow, so donate to keep the site going thankyou

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    ok i got that stupid msblast.exe worm and reinstalled windows because my pc kept shutting down on boot up, so i didnt even get a chance to backup any of the tracker docs, so the site was down for a few days.

Its back up now though, and remember if you do upload a torrent to my site you have to seed the new torrent with my announce url in. im sick of ppl (dont know who they are, so might not even be off this site) uploading a torrent and then not bothering to seed it.

the next trackpack will have a login system, so you will have to login to upload a torrent, but anyone can download, hopefull this will put a stop to ppl not seeding files on my tracker, or posting torrent that are not console games.

anyway if you havnt seen it already, or even if you have, come back and have a look, as it looks a lot better than before imo.

stoi

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Also come and join the forum, the link is at the top of my tracker page, looking forward to seeing you there

stoi

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Hello everyone karen here the one who keeps Stoi on hes toes lol, well got to say not letting Stoi take all the credit for hes site i did help him out.I have got to say phew hard work doing all that html stuff,didnt know how hard it was till i got started lol.I thought i would ask him if he needed help to do things on hes site.....well you know when u ask to help and u wish u hadnt that was me after i think it was two hours.I have got to say i think it looks great thanks to me lmao,it did do my head in a bit,thought it was going to be easy phew never again lol.i wanted to say good luck to everyone whos got their own site or thinking about doing one,i do not envy u lol,a lotta lotta hard work.I think ill do myown site lol WATCH out Stoi u might have more competition,cant wait till he gets that new pc now lol,cant have 2 sites going out once now can we lmao ..

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Gotta check this one out, I had some sign in probs but Ill be back later...

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    In the next couple of weeks im hoping to get the Tracker and the forum on a fast T3 web host, so all the sign in errors/refeshing the page will hopefully be a thing of the past. The only difference will be a change in url, which i will put in the first post of this thread.

Also if you have registered on my forum with a real email address and you havnt received the email, or you cant validate your account for some reason, either post in the guest forum or tell me in the shoutbox and i will activate you A.S.A.P, this is just for the forum though not the tracker.

anyway if you havnt been before, why dont you come and have a look.

stoi

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    see first post.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    also see the first post, but i am now accepting PC games, only cd image though i dont want any .exes on the site thank you.

stoi

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast