Thread: Terminator 3: Rise Of The Machines

Inevitable's Avatar Poster
    I need the file sizes for 1 and 2 for TMD since there are tons of fakes on there. Thanks.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Guyver's Avatar FORUM STONER
    [TMD]Terminator.3.(CENTROPY).TS.(1of2)---132 mb

[TMD]Terminator.3.(CENTROPY).TS.(2of2)---132mb

Smith is a bag of douche,FACT.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    why do u want the tmd files, they r poor quality, and usually have tmd movies plastered all through them. they just rip perfectly good films in poor quality 2 save file space. try the centropy version on bit torrent, thatd the best out.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Originally posted by redemption@17 July 2003 - 04:01
    why do u want the tmd files, they r poor quality, and usually have tmd movies plastered all through them. they just rip perfectly good films in poor quality 2 save file space. try the centropy version on bit torrent, thatd the best out.
    Thats because I'm not waiting hours on end to download the best quality moron, and most of the time you can't even get any reasonable connections despite me having a cable modem.TMD version is good enough for me.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    why do u want the tmd files, they r poor quality, and usually have tmd movies plastered all through them. they just rip perfectly good films in poor quality 2 save file space. try the centropy version on bit torrent, thatd the best out

Agree

Thats because I'm not waiting hours on end to download the best quality moron, and most of the time you can't even get any reasonable connections despite me having a cable modem.TMD version is good enough for me.
    Also Agree but no need to insult

but can someone answer me as to why such a poor quality TMD version is spread so easy around kazaa and it is nearly imposible to get a very good quality bersion.

I jsut can't undestand why the good quality versions get spread more

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    I just did a preview on T3 and its in good quality for TMD the best quality I've seen for TMD.