Thread: Looking For Oldschool Music Tracker

Poster
    Basically I looking for a site that hosts a lot of 80's and 90's music. Most everything I've seen is 0day or the last few years. I use Morpheus as my primary music source and when I couldn't find what I wanted there I went to Demonoid, but I need something to tide me over for a while. Appreciate any suggestions.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    AkaiDoresu's Avatar MilfHunter BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    BTMusic has plenty of it, mostly old music but it is all in LOSSLESS format (FLAC). Of course you can convert it mp3 format(if you are a fan of mp3) with custom bitrate so it's really great.
    Have a nice day.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    I despise trading BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by AkaiDoresu View Post
    BTMusic has plenty of it, mostly old music but it is all in LOSSLESS format (FLAC). Of course you can convert it mp3 format(if you are a fan of mp3) with custom bitrate so it's really great.
    Converting to MP3 defeats the whole purpose... but I second that recommendation.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Hanz™'s Avatar making the world go BT Rep: +3
    Waffles.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    AkaiDoresu's Avatar MilfHunter BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by rapesauce10 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AkaiDoresu View Post
    Converting to MP3 defeats the whole purpose... but I second that recommendation.
    I'm just saying some people cannot hear any difference, because of variety of reasons. My point is you can make it mp3 at v2, v0, 392kbps whatever you want.
    Have a nice day.