Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Seedbox offer real cheap you thoughts on this

weenden's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    looks good, but ill see how it goes after a week
    im just a frigen dreamer and im waiting for them to come true ....trust(trst)n. 1. Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.
    2. Custody; care.
    3. Something committed into the care of another; charge.
    4. a. The condition and resulting obligation of having confidence placed in one.
    b. One in which confidence is placed.
    "and Yes people have put trust in me""and i thank you all"

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Poster BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    How come, when you click order, package #5 have different specifics as on homepage?
    http://xs221.xs.to/xs221/07463/br.PNG

It says 12 torrents and unlimited BW for same price as #5.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Cheffy's Avatar Slut up ! BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by zaa730 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheffy View Post
    The only thing that seems to be abit off with it is that its only 1 ftp account. And just 8 torrents. Its ofcouse enough. But you are never going to be able to seed 15TB with that amount of torrents. Unless you only are seeding to public sites. And i cant seed the point in paying to seed to public sites :p

Other than that everything seems grate for a seedbox. 70gb is more than enough if you only have 8 torrents you can seed.
    lol, thats wrong, If u saw the games released on TL this week, wiht 8 of those on a 100mbit if u were the initial seeder u could get 15tb in a month

If you are the first seeder i doubt you are going to get 15TB up on any of the games. But i mentioned a public site. And TL is as close to public you get without going public
    You might, notice might be able to get 15TB is you only go for TL and ReveTT. Since it so easy to seed too those sites.

And to the guys that have bought this: could you please see if its possible to FXP from that FTP. Kinda doubt it since it says FTP downloads are not counted in the stats.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Saroman's Avatar ReInVeNtInG MySeLf BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    15TB Bandwidth means Up and Down rite..??
    i.e no more than 15TB is allowed in a month..?
    How do we know what the speed is ? i.e it will be a waste if they give slow connection and so much HDD space i.e 70 GB..

besides can anyone xplain concept of this Unmetered thing..??

**PS :- I am kinda new to Seedbox thingy..So kindly bear with my stupid questions
    -= Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught, will we realise we cannot eat money. =-

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by start View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LackOfInterest View Post
    There has to be a catch how can you offer 15tb of monthly bandwidth for 45 bucks?
    Exactly what I was thinking...It just looks too good to be true.
    Easy. Just put 45 people on one server
    Do not pm me for invites. At the moment I will not be participating here in that regard. I will ignore your pm.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    beat's Avatar Square BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by start View Post

Exactly what I was thinking...It just looks too good to be true.
    Easy. Just put 45 people on one server

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    LackOfInterest's Avatar O_o BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucktoof View Post
    That is a damn good deal, hopefully the speed manages to stay high over a while.

Is it a shared connection? If it is, that would slow it down when more people are using it right?
    Yes it is, I currently have 10 people on the same server as I have. Also I have been seeding the linux distro I downloaded last night since this morning, about 5 hours ago and have only uploaded 56 megabytes My crappy home dsl connection is faster than this! So far I am really not impressed at all

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    sexydingo's Avatar ☆Trance Addict☆ BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Man, that sucks. Give it some more time, maybe it'll improve. Its such a good deal, almost had to be too good to be true.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    seedbox user
    nice of u LackOfInterest to test it and giving us a review, but why censoring the host if it's visible on your screens anyway

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    LackOfInterest's Avatar O_o BT Rep: +2
    Just a quick update: There are now 13 people using the one server I am on, as of now I don't see how the speeds can improve at all, but theres always a possibility I guess. My thoughts: Go Dedicated or Go Home

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast