Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Just been burgled

Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Check out my ebay auctions, I currently have for sale

Laptop (for spares or repair)
    Nintendo Wii (no sensor bar or power supply unfortunately)
    Resident Evil 4
    MP3 player (old)
    1 lady's handbag
    1 lady's coat (slightly soiled)

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    They took CB's NEW coat????

That's just criminal

3. Lounge   -   #23
    CrabGirl's Avatar Sexpest
    RIP New Coat. Please strangle whomever is currently getting the benifit of your beautiful fur lining.

Fake Fur obviously.

This pump dispenses gasoline, a fossil fuel. People who believe fossils are not real should put something else in their tanks.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    my mum just said 'are you looking at ebay'? i told her what happened, she said, oh no!

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Awww thanks Aliens mum! I'm waiting for the lock changy people to arrive at the moment as guess what else the fuckers took.
    This pump dispenses gasoline, a fossil fuel. People who believe fossils are not real should put something else in their tanks.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    They took your locks??!

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Sextent's Avatar Version Five
    That's awful but don't let the bastards grind you down.

The worst thing is if this was Canadia they'd have bee identified, caught, beaten up, arrested, tried, convicted and taken to prison by now.

Fucking English law.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Sextent View Post

The worst thing is if this was Canadia they'd have bee identified, caught, beaten up, arrested, tried, convicted and taken to prison by now.

Fucking English law.
    The police were great today but I have absolutely no confidence we'll get anything back. Dirty pikey evil little scagheads. I'm never being in this house on my own again, let alone going to sleep with no one else here.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1

Fucking English law.
    It's 'cos of all that time they save by not hunting people wot do filesharing, innit?

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Sextent's Avatar Version Five
    Quote Originally Posted by CrabGirl View Post

Fucking English law.
    The police were great today but I have absolutely no confidence we'll get anything back. Dirty pikey evil little scagheads. I'm never being in this house on my own again, let alone going to sleep with no one else here.
    The chances of getting anything back are fairly slim mate. Unless you find the pub they are selling it in and go buy it yourself. The Police will file a report and give it a number but that's pretty much to allow you to make an insurance claim, which you won't be.

More importantly, get good locks on the doors and windows. Possibly even a wee simple security system. Door / window opening sensors or something like that, you can get wireless and it's dead easy to install. The crime prevention Officer will tell you what you need.

However do not let them terrorise you in your home. You can easily make it secure enough that opportunist burglars (which these obviously were) won't even bother. I know you are upset just now, but don't let these cunts affect your life in any way.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast