Thread: Just been burgled

Sextent's Avatar Version Five
    Other than the locks.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    And wee alarm.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    CrabGirl's Avatar Sexpest
    Mate I'll be getting tripwires and dogs and sleeping with a shotgun in the future. I'm really mad at their audacity and although I realise it was nothing personal, opportunists being opportunistic, I can't help but feel it on a personal level, especially as we were here when they were poking about my house. I've got my exams tomorrow for work and my concentration is in bits. Fucking fuckertards.

Plus now I have to pay a small fortune that I dont have to change all the locks and get new front door keys cut for the entire house, not just my flat.

I swear I'm mad enough to rip the arms off the cunts and beat them to death with them.
    This pump dispenses gasoline, a fossil fuel. People who believe fossils are not real should put something else in their tanks.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    I'll be sending some bad vibes their way,scaggy bastards.

All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    i hope your coat doesn't fit them and they have to return it, How foolish they'll look then Bwa Ha!

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Quote Originally Posted by CrabGirl View Post
    Mate I'll be getting tripwires and dogs and sleeping with a shotgun in the future. I'm really mad at their audacity and although I realise it was nothing personal, opportunists being opportunistic, I can't help but feel it on a personal level, especially as we were here when they were poking about my house. I've got my exams tomorrow for work and my concentration is in bits. Fucking fuckertards.

Plus now I have to pay a small fortune that I dont have to change all the locks and get new front door keys cut for the entire house, not just my flat.

I swear I'm mad enough to rip the arms off the cunts and beat them to death with them.
    You are understandably both upset and angry, it would be un-natural for you not to be and you're quite right. All I am saying is that once that natural reaction is over don't let these cunts spoil you being comfortable in your own home. You may have to take some extra precautions but what's more important is your peace of mind and quality of life.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1

Hang some fish-hooks from the ceiling. At lip-, or possibly crotch-, height. Stick some rat-traps, big ones, below the windows. Have some bells attached to the same lines as the fish-hooks, like. Their struggling to get loose will make a pleasing sound, that way.

And anyways, forget the shotgun, what you want to do is bog them down enough so you can smack the hell out of them with a frying pan.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    6inch nails hammered through a board and placed under a window wurks.

All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

9. Lounge   -   #39
    CrabGirl's Avatar Sexpest
    Quote Originally Posted by Sextent View Post

You are understandably both upset and angry, it would be un-natural for you not to be and you're quite right. All I am saying is that once that natural reaction is over don't let these cunts spoil you being comfortable in your own home. You may have to take some extra precautions but what's more important is your peace of mind and quality of life.
    I utterly agree. I'm so not going to let anyone do that to me. I'm not the type to lay down and roll over as I think you'll understand.

Snees suggestion is also fantastic. I will be baiting the back stairs with fishhooks and broken glass.

I'd only just moved a plethora of empty wine bottles from in front of the back door for recycling. If I'd left them there they'd have tripped up on them and caused a hell of a noise.

Damn environmental consiance.
    This pump dispenses gasoline, a fossil fuel. People who believe fossils are not real should put something else in their tanks.

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    those are some good ideas there Snee, anything that makes noise when people approach is a good deterrent, we have a big bright shiney light thingy that blinds the Jehovah's witness people when they arrive at the front.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast