Thread: Need some help here

fulu's Avatar Capo Dei Capi BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    hello ppl maybe some of you can help me out with this problem..

I am finding more NORDIC dvds than r1's with english subs on torrents so obviously nordic dvds don't have english subs..

So first of all i want to eliminate this annoying menu that all nordic dvds have

(imp.. i want to keep the actual menu but not this one )

Then if possible i want to add english subs to the dvd (don't know if this is possible tough. I will appriciate if someone can help me witch tools i need to use etc...

thanks for your support

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    DefX's Avatar Macula.Lutea. BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Its certainly possible to manually add subtitles to a dvd. I've done it once and it was a pain but that was because I had to partially synchronize the subtitles to the audio of the movie. I forget the tools I used but if you just google "adding subtitles to a dvd" you'll get useful entries from forums such as cdfreaks, videohelp and doom9

About the nordic menu, I haven't got a clue how to remove that.
    "However awkwardly they might navigate the outside world, over the board they were killers." - NYT

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    You can use DvD Rebuilder there is a free version to download but I haven't used it in quite some time. Im sure you can find yourself a copy of DVD rebuilder pro out there. I know you can add and remove menu's and Subs. Also I believe you can do it in Nero Vision too.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    fulu's Avatar Capo Dei Capi BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    10ks for the info