Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hey I Got It

where are u downloadin from?

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Damnatory's Avatar OTL BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Originally posted by neotheone@17 July 2003 - 18:49
    100% real no fake i already have 30 uploads
    It's good quality, but its not the screener. If you were the only one with the file, then why did I just have 17 sources for download.

I thinks it the centropy release.

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Man what kind of shit is this its matrix but the resolution is 480 x 208 yeah it is the centropy release just .avi or it could have been renamed that to get more sources thats probably how it spreaded like that cause if I'm correct centropy released a Svcd and this is an .avi but it says The Matrix Reloaded SVCD TS Centropy (Xvid-ReEnc)

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    ok cheers

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    Poster
    there were 17 users pepole were dld it from yesterday and the res it small cause i had to compress it the real file was 3.6gb and its not a centercopy release i got it from wb

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    there were 17 users pepole were dld it from yesterday and the res it small cause i had to compress it the real file was 3.6gb and its not a centercopy release i got it from wb
    whats that smell oh a pile of BS

i jus started downloadin and as Gre1 said i got quite few users and its nuttin like DVD or screener
    its more like a CTP re-encode

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    Poster
    ctp screener my ass i ausure u that this is the first dvd screener i had to distrort the qual cause my hdd is only 6.0 gig

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    can we see a pic?

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    If it was the real Screener, you would have put up a pic by now... and btw, only a 6gig hard drive???? WTF!! Some people have more RAM than that. If you want to prove it to us, either let people upload the 3.6gig version, or press the print screen button on you keyboard and paste into any image editing program to save. There you go, I give you 10 minutes.

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    trust me this aint no DVD Screener and at the begining u see a slight shake exactly like the DaDuck ctp encode

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast