Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Good word about TTi

psxcite's Avatar Pimpilicious Penguin
    He's right. Even with my usenet access, I find things on TTi I can't get anywhere else it seems. And their seed bonus is lovely. Hell, they gave everyone 5000 seed hours on the sites birthday and 120 hours of seeding gets you 10GB added to upload.
    "Dude, where's my rar?"

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by psxcite View Post
    He's right. Even with my usenet access, I find things on TTi I can't get anywhere else it seems. And their seed bonus is lovely. Hell, they gave everyone 5000 seed hours on the sites birthday and 120 hours of seeding gets you 10GB added to upload.
    Yeah, I got those seed hours even though I was only a member for one week at the time.
    I still have to get to 50 gb upload before I can use them though.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    LaPistola's Avatar about BT Rep: +2
    do they still have the movie of the day thing? I used to have an account but it got disabled for inactivity. I may go on irc and request it re-opend if someone would kindly post the irc
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboab View Post
    I don't know about the north but in the south an Englishman is about as welcome as a fart in a space suit.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Retired...... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    simply their free leech packs with double upload!

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by LaPistola View Post
    do they still have the movie of the day thing?
    Yes. It lasts until the end of the year.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    It's a great site, but my problem is everything is PAL. I need ntsc. Still use it for xvid and other random stuff though.

<-

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    SiNa's Avatar Lucid Dreaming BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    i love their design so much, they have an excellent designer. have you guys seen their hats and t-shirts? just love it

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    erunestian's Avatar Darkness and Wonder BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by ibnahmed View Post
    TTi is good, but will it ever beat NB? i doubt it

i have been in TTi and NB recently, and believe me, the day i got NB is stopped using swedvdr, tti, sct, FTN and all the other trackers for DVDrs.

but, i agree TTi is good and they have good rules there, like double upload and freeleech stuff.
    What's NB? I have Nordic-T....

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    ibnahmed's Avatar still employed BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by erunestian View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ibnahmed View Post
    TTi is good, but will it ever beat NB? i doubt it

i have been in TTi and NB recently, and believe me, the day i got NB is stopped using swedvdr, tti, sct, FTN and all the other trackers for DVDrs.

but, i agree TTi is good and they have good rules there, like double upload and freeleech stuff.
    What's NB? I have Nordic-T....
    short name for a Norwegian tracker, i cant give u the name, against the rules.

Left out

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    AkaiDoresu's Avatar MilfHunter BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Yea bullshit I really dont understand why some tracker are not allowed to mention here.

Every single tracker is not meant to be traded and staff of those tracker is 100% positive about it. EVERYONE! But on this forum there are members of e****, nb, etc and they forbid any trades here, what the fuck is anti-trader doing in a trading forum staff..

I just cannot stand it, that some trackers have more power to not be traded and some are traded just because none of the trackers staff has any power here... disgusting...

TRADE IS FORBIDDEN ON EVERY SINGLE RESPECTED TRACKER, and i screw someone saying do not mention this, do not mention this. Trade all, or do not trade at all.
    Have a nice day.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast