Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Soldier.Of.Fortune.Payback-AVENGED

S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    Being a long time player of SOFII (it's been a long time) I found this to be a nice treat. Multiplayer is fun but they need implement ingame chat and somekind of anticheat system like punkbuster

2. Games   -   #2
    guy's at NFO says that game its pretty much shite...

3. Games   -   #3
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    guy's at NFO says that game its pretty much shite...
    yeah in front of a resources hogger games like Crysis it may look shit but i prefer a Game which actually runs then a game that needs triple SLi to run what it promises.

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

4. Games   -   #4
    mr. nails's Avatar m@D @n!m3 BT Rep: +1
    i've been an sof player for a long time. i actually BOUGHT this shit and it is total crap. this is why we dl games cuz of this. it's a pc game so i doubt i can get my money back or store credit. u can't customize anything. ANYTHING. only thing u can do is set the resolution. that's it. on my aging system the game plays horrible. this game mite turn into something better if a patch gets released to open up some options, but i doubt anything will cum of it. sof2 looked and played so much better... and still does. what a waste.
    Alamo Drafthouse!

Last Game Completed: Aliens: Colonial Marines (PC) 10-13-13
    Now Playing: Paper Mario 64
    Total Games Completed: 503

5. Games   -   #5
    low budget games like Driver are like this, they cant grow, they will keep developing on same old technology until nobody buy their games and get owned by some one else.
    Driver game which am talking about keeps releasing with nothing new to play for, same old graphics. i played Driver 2 a while ago on Dreamcast a year or two ago Driv3r game out and it look so like previous part and worst thing was it was preforming so shit on high end computer although there was nothing in game which needed a higher end PC.
    Last edited by BawA; 11-15-2007 at 04:10 PM.

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

6. Games   -   #6
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by mr. nails View Post
    i've been an sof player for a long time. i actually BOUGHT this shit and it is total crap. this is why we dl games cuz of this. it's a pc game so i doubt i can get my money back or store credit. u can't customize anything. ANYTHING. only thing u can do is set the resolution. that's it. on my aging system the game plays horrible. this game mite turn into something better if a patch gets released to open up some options, but i doubt anything will cum of it. sof2 looked and played so much better... and still does. what a waste.
    Man I feel sorry for you, we'll see if they release a patch that will hopefully have punkbuster in it

7. Games   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by mr. nails View Post
    Ok after playing it i 2nd that, what a BS graphics, it has so big trust that even audio lags

Benjamen button

8. Games   -   #8
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    There's a reason activision didn't release a demo for this game..

9. Games   -   #9
    svr's Avatar Ultimata Warrior BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I think I am only one who thinks this game is good. I mean it has ok gfx and sounds. And gore

Sure it is consolized piece of crap but its still helluva fun.

10. Games   -   #10
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    I was a HUGE fan of SOF2, but I havnt even heard of this before? Is the multiplayer at least good?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast