Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How and why did you begn torrenting

Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    my friend made me a partner in TL user (he uploaded with terminal)/
    meanwhile some1 changed the password and i started looking for other trackers.
    now i'm in TD&CZONE hope to get better when i reach 30 days i'll start trading.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    i was start with limeware and edonkey2000 to download games but speed was sucks and then my friend told me abouth torrent world and that is how i get in..and there is one more thing,before when i start using torrents i was addict to new games that i have to pay to some local pirate to get new games and that is all history now..viva la torrenting

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Gtb's Avatar n00b with two stars BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    I was a E-donkey addict, up to the moment that the files that i downloaded where more than 50% fake.

A friend explained how torrents work, showed me isohunt, and i came to torrent world.

Of course FST was the big step on knowing new and valuable trackers.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Totti's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    man i started out when they had http warez sites on the internet from there progresed to kazza when it was still good. once kazza was shit i started to use irc and ftps but that was just too big a hassle to get anything so i tried out torrents my first site torrentbytes still the best site o was ever a part of but they banned my ip range so i had to find alternative sites hence fst and i have been enjoying mysel eversince

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    psxcite's Avatar Pimpilicious Penguin
    I've always been on in the scene from my early days with Paradox on the Vic20, C64 and Amiga. I've transitioned from BBS's to FTPs and usenet - and then BT just became another popular medium. So naturally, I adopted it.
    "Dude, where's my rar?"

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    AkaiDoresu's Avatar MilfHunter BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    my friend got me in... after seeing btgigs + torrentleech I never downloaded from public sites again and now its been 2 years since im active torrent user;]
    Have a nice day.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    I started torrenting just for the scene releases.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    ♥ FST Lover ♥ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    i started out with gnutella man was that fun ..eventually it got to my nerves with all the viruses and fake files ..then one of my friends told me about bittorrent and we all got addicted..then we heard about newsgroups but that was totally crap. BT is the best method of filesharing

Wishing for: SweDVDR

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Cheffy's Avatar Slut up ! BT Rep: +4
    Having been a file sharer for years i knew about torrents since Supernova. Did not use it as my main source for files before the first scene tracker was introduced. At least the first one known to me, that was Torrentbits the original run by redbeard (the good old days)
    I switched from being a "low level" currier for several ftps, 5min to 1 hour pre was the usually the rules. And being in a different time zone than the US just made it so much easier than camping the computer for credits. This was before the scripts was made the life a tad easier for the curriers.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Poster
    I first started torrenting because of wrestling. I would download the PPV's from WinMX when someone I was downloading from finally told me about PWT. I've been using torrents ever since.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast