Thread: everyday, there is a new music tracker, well

ibnahmed's Avatar still employed BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    as u can see, there have been many new music trackers trying to clone oink.
    some of them are successful

however, oink was the best software tracker too
    so why arent there any new trackers with appz on them (what has some but way way low)

i cant make a tracker, so i suggest either we make a new one, or just help what become the one side by side with music.

anyone can share any ideas.

Left out

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Well there WAS Demoniod but now I haven't a clue but I too have been looking. As far as I know after speaking with staff on Waffles they will possibly be allowing apps on their site in the future. This is still only a possibility though

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    ibnahmed's Avatar still employed BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    Well there WAS Demoniod but now I haven't a clue but I too have been looking. As far as I know after speaking with staff on Waffles they will possibly be allowing apps on their site in the future. This is still only a possibility though
    i think, the one that starts now is gonna be the best
    one reason i think those people at what are not having a good apps section because of the 19k members compared to 10x that number with oink which kept it prosper.

Left out

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    misledhope's Avatar What.cd Mod BT Rep: +3
    we allow apps on what.cd and are starting to get quite a few

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by misledhope View Post
    we allow apps on what.cd and are starting to get quite a few

yeah, i am a member there and i quite know that, but we would like them to be more active.

Left out