Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: level question !!! incl. text

JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriot foreve View Post

Mocking at amember with such answer isn't really good ,if you don't want to an answer to his question then at least be discrete or don't answer at all but don't post such answers thinking it's funny
    Cry me a river would you please.

Hes rooting the system, he doesn't have access to the BT invites section, so he wanted information, and i gave him some. Whether it was true or not, is for his sake to find out when he gets that access....

As for you PF acting as the goodie goodie roll model of FST, you are far from what you use to be. Have a good day.

Edit : Seems like you do know how to joke after all with the last comment, so i guess you thought i was being serious...mmhm.
    eee

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    AkaiDoresu's Avatar MilfHunter BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by Me<3You View Post

Mocking at amember with such answer isn't really good ,if you don't want to an answer to his question then at least be discrete or don't answer at all but don't post such answers thinking it's funny

Hes rooting the system, he doesn't have access to the BT invites section, so he wanted information, and i gave him some. Whether it was true or not, is for his sake to find out when he gets that access....

As for you PF acting as the goodie goodie roll model of FST, you are far from what you use to be. Have a good day.

Edit : Seems like you do know how to joke after all with the last comment, so i guess you thought i was being serious...mmhm.
    You could've written the truth - that such information shall not be granted to him.. For me it is just rude, because today you making fun of a newcomer, the next day someone will make fun of you, somewhere else...
    Have a nice day.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Patriot foreve's Avatar William Wallace
    Quote Originally Posted by Me<3You View Post

are you drunk or what?

The guy is registered since september so he should be able to have access to the invites section besides he is asking a question so you either answer him politely or not answer at all but don't start disresprecting members thinking you are funny

btw i am not like 24 hours online because i have alot of things in real life not like you as it seems to be so always expect late answers and don't post speculations

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    yep, torrenting is a serious business, especially when it comes to tracker ratings. It needs much patience, a sense of patriotism and time. Now i understand why people step out. Great work PF. I appreciate your sincerity. Me<3You is not good for the job.

I'm too sad, i have to wait for another 24 hours to hear from you.
    Last edited by silhoutte; 11-18-2007 at 12:47 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123