Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Scammed out of UK-T

Demigod's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Glad to hear that you've learned your lesson but you should understand that tracker levels aren't really anything special. It's only a rarity meter so if you're after content, a level 10 site might not necessarily be the best for it.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Cheeseman1208's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by sgmailer View Post
    Glad to hear that you've learned your lesson but you should understand that tracker levels aren't really anything special. It's only a rarity meter so if you're after content, a level 10 site might not necessarily be the best for it.
    I understand that. I can get everything I need from TL and ScT. However, back to the mountain metaphor, it is said that the journey is more important then the destination. By the time you work your way up to UK-T/FTWR, you have accumulated not only a sense of pride and accomplishment, but also respect for your fellow file-sharers.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheeseman1208 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sgmailer View Post
    I understand that. I can get everything I need from TL and ScT. However, back to the mountain metaphor, it is said that the journey is more important then the destination. By the time you work your way up to UK-T/FTWR, you have accumulated not only a sense of pride and accomplishment, but also respect for your fellow file-sharers.
    Lol gotta love people who moralize about filesharing. It's like listening to a mobster extolling the virtues of omerta.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    By the time you work your way up to UK-T/FTWR, you have accumulated not only a sense of pride and accomplishment, but also respect for your fellow file-sharers.
    cut the crap. you paid money to get an acc on a site that you only wanted for its rarity and got scammed.

spare us your top of the mountain and fellow file sharer respect bs.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    ha serves you right
    thread made me laugh in many ways

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    By the time you work your way up to UK-T/FTWR, you have accumulated not only a sense of pride and accomplishment, but also respect for your fellow file-sharers.
    cut the crap. you paid money to get an acc on a site that you only wanted for its rarity and got scammed.

Endorsed.

You paid for an account and now all of a sudden you want to climb the mountains, I guess the fall from the helicopter hurt like hell

7. BitTorrent   -   #27

I was a noob back in September when this happened, I had no idea how rare it was.

Posting this here was a bad idea, instead of the scammer getting flamed, I'm getting flamed. I came here to talk to a UK-T staff member about getting the account in question disabled.

Thanks for laughing at me and calling me a dirty account buyer.

Edit: UK-T rep PMed.
    Last edited by Cheeseman1208; 11-17-2007 at 01:41 AM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    ♥ FST Lover ♥ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    now this is some big news ...im actually interested in reading ..

Wishing for: SweDVDR

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Poster BT Rep: +3

I was a noob back in September when this happened, I had no idea how rare it was.

Posting this here was a bad idea, instead of the scammer getting flamed, I'm getting flamed. I came here to talk to a UK-T staff member about getting the account in question disabled.

You never said you wanted the account disabled you said you didn't understand. You havn't learned anything and your still a noob. Heres my suggestion get a new FST name and never mention this again. If your lucky you might learn a thing or two.

You actually emailed them about changing your email? Thats the easiest ban I think I've ever heard of.

<-

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Bo0ddha View Post

You never said you wanted the account disabled you said you didn't understand. You havn't learned anything and your still a noob. Heres my suggestion get a new FST name and never mention this again. If your lucky you might learn a thing or two.

You actually emailed them about changing your email? Thats the easiest ban I think I've ever heard of.

I give up. You guys win. I'm leaving the site for good. I'm obviously not welcome here anymore for a mistake I made a month and a half ago. Thanks for the flaming, laughing, and noob calling.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast