Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: Please Read-elite invite section

Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    There's already 2 secret sections for that purpose, when you know the right person of either section, depending upon your history, you might get invited to one or the other.

Is there really room for another elite section to serve your purpose, an elite invites section? I very much doubt it.
    i heard it before i even joined FST and latest about a week ago or two i was assured that the secret section still exists here. However, i didn't know there were *two different* section. thanks for the info

EDIT:

Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    I am well aware of the ATG & VTG forums I was just giving you (Skizo)...
    VTG is the one i heard of, dunno what ATG is.

i was gonna say, throught out the thread i only liked this post...

Quote Originally Posted by blackbird View Post
    another elite shit .. do you think your friends hides in some uber secret sub section of a forum .?

you can find them everywhere .. you dont need to go to a subsection of a forum to give your friend an invite
    but, somebody doesn't like me =/

Quote Originally Posted by blackbird View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by arkiebrian View Post

Probably a good idea...
    so that we can see more squirr3l 's ?
    Last edited by squirr3l; 11-18-2007 at 04:22 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    znik's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    I think it's human nature to explore the unexplored, the mystic and the unknown.
    People also want to belong to something special so as to feel special and privileged themselves.

This is probably what urged all these people to pm Skizo for an invite to these private sections.
    This is probably what urges all these people to join some rare trackers even though they could fulfil their needs with an easier one.

I guess that if there was such an Elite invite section and was even in the WIAW list, people would have gone crazy and would trade even their sister to get such an FST elite account in their hands.
    Even now, people trade to get an 1month's old FST account!
    Can you imagine that?

The same goes for accounts to the Revolt forum.
    People who are not at all interested about forums and communities want such an account to trade it for something else once they satisfy their desire for the unknown.
    Remember how many created multiple accounts when they opened signups.

MrVictorRivers I can understand your need to offer some of your invites to trusted people of a restricted section.
    However, communities that were created in the past solely for that purpose have ultimately failed.
    I would just like to remind you the BitEliteSharingCrew (BitESC) forum as an example or even the RTU.

I don't think we need any more internet dramas.
    Last edited by znik; 11-18-2007 at 10:28 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Agreed with Znik. Who has to be invited - anywhere, in any secret forum - will be invited by the relevant user (if meets the high standard of the Community). If not - well, that is not the End of The World. There are plenty of ways to get oneself build a nice reputation (not necessarily "Rep-points") and to express commitment to fellow pirates. Make giveaways, make solid, useful and informative comments - not just state the obvious. Just imagine how many useless, spam and dupe threads have to be eliminated by Skizo (or some other Mod)? I bet - U would be surprised.
    Last edited by Sylar666; 11-18-2007 at 10:30 AM.
    A malis vituperari laus est.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456