Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Would Love a Pedro Invite!

Torn's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    I'm looking for an invite to Pedro's BT Music. I'd like a nice home for all my .flacs that were originally used for OiNK. There were over 40+ albums both in FLAC and V0. (My CD rips only!)

I'm not new to the torrent scene and would never thinking of trading the invite or account. I, myself, only share invites.

If anyone has an invite, I'd really appreciate one! Thank you!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    bump. Anyone?

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    bumpity mc bumpiter

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Bump... still need invite.... been waiting 4 years... for the love of god someone give me an invite!

I do not support Becks... only Dogfish Head beer.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Torn; 12-13-2011 at 05:37 AM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    One would expect you found some alternatives to Pedro's while 'waiting' for 4 years?
    Can you feel the LOVE

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Tried RuTracker? LosslessWorld maybe? They're what is often recommended to those looking for these "elite" FLAC trackers.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Please give the guy a break. He has been in a coma for the past 4 years, an has only just now developed the ability to move the mouse cursor via his tongue. Prior to that, he blinked once for "no" and twice for "yes". Can anyone comprehend just how difficult it would be to convey that he needed his Pedro's request thread bumped occasionally?

Shirley, there must be someone who is willing to give this hero (He was struck by a car as he was saving a disabled, orphaned, kitten stuck in a tree. He's so humble that he didn't even mention why he was away for so long in his request- that's just the kind of guy he is.) the gift of uncompressed music for his sacrifice...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Intr4ns1t's Avatar Pro-antinegativist BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Please give the guy a break. He has been in a coma for the past 4 years, an has only just now developed the ability to move the mouse cursor via his tongue. Prior to that, he blinked once for "no" and twice for "yes". Can anyone comprehend just how difficult it would be to convey that he needed his Pedro's request thread bumped occasionally?

Shirley, there must be someone who is willing to give this hero (He was struck by a car as he was saving a disabled, orphaned, kitten stuck in a tree. He's so humble that he didn't even mention why he was away for so long in his request- that's just the kind of guy he is.) the gift of uncompressed music for his sacrifice...

quoted for posterity.
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint
    Think 9 is the new 10.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post

While getting to the kitten, I also managed to find a nest of bald eagle baby birds that was about to be eaten by badgers... So before grabbing the kitten, I was able to move the nest to a safe location; where the birds have now become adults - flourishing about the USA...

And, well, the kitten was killed when I got hit by the car... you win some and lose some.

Also, like MBM said, I use my tongue to move the mouse but he forgot about the part where I use my balls to type on the keyboard.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Torn View Post
    While getting to the kitten, I also managed to find a nest of bald eagle baby birds that was about to be eaten by badgers... So before grabbing the kitten, I was able to move the nest to a safe location; where the birds have now become adults - flourishing about the USA...

And, well, the kitten was killed when I got hit by the car... you win some and lose some.

Also, like MBM said, I use my tongue to move the mouse but he forgot about the part where I use my balls to type on the keyboard.

Here I try to make you look like a hero, and you make everyone think of starving badgers, a squashed kitten, and two slugs in a sweaty hackysack being drug across a keyboard. No wonder your request is goin' nowhere...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast