Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Frequent Dream

Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    I used to dream (when I was little) that I was on a London Underground platform but it was full of animals and no people...From when I was about 3yrs to 5yrs, i'd have the same dream regularly, it wasn't scary but kinda fun...and after a while I began to be able to control it to a certain extent. Experimenting with this more recently I have figured out that if I manage to see my hands in a dream and recognise them as MY hands. I can then slowly take control of the dream and send it in any direction I choose...I love my dreams

P.S. Kallie did you see your new user title in the place I staff at? :
    Now go away.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    kallieb's Avatar Spamaholic BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by benchez View Post
    I used to dream (when I was little) that I was on a London Underground platform but it was full of animals and no people...From when I was about 3yrs to 5yrs, i'd have the same dream regularly, it wasn't scary but kinda fun...and after a while I began to be able to control it to a certain extent. Experimenting with this more recently I have figured out that if I manage to see my hands in a dream and recognise them as MY hands. I can then slowly take control of the dream and send it in any direction I choose...I love my dreams

P.S. Kallie did you see your new user title in the place I staf at? :
    Heading over there now !! (wondering if I should worry or not)

EDIT: Rats!! I cannot open the page. Unsure if it is a problem on my end or the site's..... shifting to anticipation mode....
    Last edited by kallieb; 11-17-2007 at 08:24 PM.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Quote Originally Posted by BawA View Post
    Do you get any Frequent Dream, like you dream of some thing more then once.

i get this weired dream where am driving and for some reason when i break it wont stop and it want to hit some1 or something. i dream of same situation but different occasion more then 10 times if not 20. maybe it has something to do with my previous accident but it wasn't me who bump some1 in that accident some1 bunged me.
    I repeatedly dream of reoeatedly running over Seedler.

It's awesome

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123