Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Thread: Request for FTN ~

♥ FST Lover ♥ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    ya i understand ..i was wrong to bump the thread so much ..and about the sct .. i already had invites before i donated ..i just donated to help the site out. I guess i didn't make that clear enough..

Wishing for: SweDVDR

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #82
    carpediemm's Avatar FST bitch BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLazy View Post
    ya i understand ..i was wrong to bump the thread so much ..and about the sct .. i already had invites before i donated ..i just donated to help the site out. I guess i didn't make that clear enough..
    I love that you guys give out invites to sct, it's not that Just that I'm looking for one invite there and I didn't get any of your giveaways (or from others) We are like both kinda new members here but you have been more active here than me Just keep on and be active here and maybe somebody gives you the invite. I hope so and I think some other does
    Seize the Day

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #83
    pandabear's Avatar Internet BT Rep: +2
    I can;t trust some random guy from a forum much more than i can trust a trader. But atleast with the trader there is some sort of mutual feel between the two, ie i won't screw up your invite rep if you don't screw mine on respective sites.

Err i am not saying i support trading, just i can understand it better than asking for an invite, atleast on top sites.
    Last edited by pandabear; 11-24-2007 at 10:21 PM.

Someone invite me to fsc please

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #84
    carpediemm's Avatar FST bitch BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by pandabear View Post
    I can;t trust some random guy from a forum much more than i can trust a trader. But atleast with the trader there is some sort of mutual feel between the two, ie i won't screw up your invite rep if you don't screw mine on respective sites.

Err i am not saying i support trading, just i can understand it better than asking for an invite, atleast on top sites.
    It's not all about trust. A guy that gets an invite from guy2. Guy trades it away and the account gets disabled. Then guy2: s acc also gets disabled or he maybe never can invite again. Now guy2 is angry and hates guy and wants to spank him

Hope you understand now
    Seize the Day

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #85
    ♥ FST Lover ♥ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    that can happen when you trade too..

ONLY invite trusted users ..im sure when someone is considered "trusted" here ..it's not some random guy out of no where ...and people are indeed smart enough not to invite traders, because there is really no point of doing so, keeping in mind that they will trade it away and put a risk on the inviter ..most trackers don't allow trading of their invites/accounts so doing so puts a greater risk on the inviter if he/she is caught ..

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #86
    does this mean mrlazy will try to get a life now?

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #87
    chillincool's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    You troll too blatantly.
    "They were cheap masks locked on festering thoughts--voices gabbling to drown out the loud silence in every breast."

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #88
    Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    up up up..............

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #89
    OK mrlazy got an invite from a kind soul .. i will now do the next giveaway some time this week. Titled: Mrlazy got a FTN invite Giveaway now lets celebrate together

Thread Closed ....BYE

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789