Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Newsgroup Searching?

I've been away for a while and now I'm back using newsgroups. I used to use Newzbin.com to search for file etc.

I went to register with them but they are not taking on new members. Does anyone know of a really good site to search from?

I don't mind paying (like with Newzbin.com) but I would like a similar service as to Newzbin.com

Any ideas?

2. Newsgroups   -   #2
    gregory037

3. Newsgroups   -   #3
    Thanks, look pretty good. Are there any other search sites which manually edit the posts to give a report/review like Newzbin.com?

4. Newsgroups   -   #4

5. Newsgroups   -   #5

6. Newsgroups   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Syztemlord View Post
    I've been away for a while and now I'm back using newsgroups. I used to use Newzbin.com to search for file etc.

I went to register with them but they are not taking on new members. Does anyone know of a really good site to search from?

I don't mind paying (like with Newzbin.com) but I would like a similar service as to Newzbin.com

Any ideas?
    Did you try http://v3.newzbin.com/

7. Newsgroups   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by cubbyche View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Syztemlord View Post

Any ideas?
    Did you try http://v3.newzbin.com/
    that site is not allowing new registrations

8. Newsgroups   -   #8
    gtxl1200
    the little program altbinz has search of several engines built right in.

9. Newsgroups   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by gtxl1200 View Post
    the little program altbinz has search of several engines built right in.
    yes i just dl'd that is a pretty sick little program

10. Newsgroups   -   #10
    bugsysiegals
    can somebody please send me an invite to v3.newsbin.com?? It's one of the best newsbin search sites out there and I cannot even download the damn nzb file!! ARGHH

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast