Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 5 elektronik invites

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    Retired...... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by golya123 View Post
    Hi man

can you give me invite pleaseee.

I like elektronic music I looking fore a long time to be invited to this traker.

thank you...

[email protected]
    Do not post email address in public, plz edit u r post!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    theincredible2's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    hey am a big fan of Paul Oakenfold , tiesto and John Wright .
    so i search for the highest quality that i could download .
    and i think that electroink is the best for that , 2 days ago i was asking for electroink invite in a post but no one answer it .
    so i would like to have elecroink .
    thanks .

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    Grind$oFine's Avatar get n3rd3d BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Hey, thanks for this giveaway, the first elektronik giveaway I've seen here so that's awesome.
    I've a tried asking for elektronik a few times before and I was unsuccessful.
    I like electronic music, in fact I love music in general.
    To name a few, I'm a fan of Daft Punk, Air, Moby, Royksopp, Goldfrapp, The Chemical Brothers, Massive Attack, Thievery Corporation, M83, Basement Jaxx, Zero 7, Portishead, Lamb.
    My taste isn't always so mainstream, I just can't think of any of the obscure artists I like off hand. My iPod crashed, and the computer that I backed my music on died on the same day. But I just got a new 160GB iPod today and I want to fill it up.

I hope you will consider me, it would mean a great deal.
    Thanks again.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    messi30's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Last edited by messi30; 11-26-2007 at 03:32 AM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    olla , can i have one ? i posted in ur last giveaway but with no luck for me ... can i have one this time

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    ROFL-LOL's Avatar I Like You BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Hi m8. I'm ROFL-LOL, i'm 20 years old male and i come from Finland. Here's finland is very cold. We have here snow and i hate snow because it's cold. I'm totally frozen. I'm asking from you That Elektronik, because i think that it would melt my heart here in cold cuntry. Okay, just kidding, Seriously, i want it because it's Elektronik. It has a great collection about the different (electric) music styles. I love
    Elektronik. four months ago i still hated everything kind of trance and music like that, but now (Thanks to my sister) my mind is open to electric music too. I have TR too, but the content isn't there the best one and the speeds especially aren't so good there. I still don't know much about good artists in that category, but i'm finding them all the time.

I hope that you consider me, because i'm a truly honest man and i wont betray anyone. You propably have heard this many times but i promise that i wont trade the account away or cheat with it or do anything stupid with it.

Thanks. I hope that i made a good picture that i'm a good person.
    Last edited by ROFL-LOL; 11-18-2007 at 06:50 AM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    BANNED BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    if u still have invite left can i have one i like trance and techno music alot

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    zedex's Avatar Borat Brother BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    hey man very nice giveaway from u !

can i have 1 invite plz , im a huge fan of trance , i wont tell u of how much i love this and thas and so on ......

all i can say is that ive been a member of the greatest trance party ever been !!!

soulclipse 2007 turkey , and anyone whos been there knows what im talking about , midnight at 2 pm , u see the stars and the sky all black and then when the sun came out started the big badaboom !!!!

i have TR but its really not enough for me , would like very much to upgrade my trance/ dub / chillout library .

if u need any proofs then just ask .

thanks mate

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast