Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for FTN

MaaxHimself's Avatar ‡ Borat Sagdiyev ‡ BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by rapesauce10 View Post
    These threads suck, I don't care if you think you're clever, they grind on my nerves more than anything, if you really cared about FTN you wouldn't bring it up over and over, even if you're not a member.

If you do ever become an FTN Member, it's likely these threads will piss you off just as much as they do me...
    It is my first FTN request btw, but and I can see where you are comming from.

I do get tired of seeing obvious scammers and leechers post requests for trackers they have been banned from, and things like that.

However, I felt the need to make this thread as I truly have the desire to become a valuable member of FTN.

Quote Originally Posted by BamZow View Post
    A lot of thinking and energy was put at this request
    Thanks bro
    Last edited by MaaxHimself; 11-17-2007 at 10:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    BANNED BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    you need to know the right ppl buddy. no ones gonna give away invites here...

and freakin' stop it..theres been like a 1000 ftn request threads now..
    Last edited by redcorvette; 11-17-2007 at 11:02 PM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    I despise trading BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by WeLa View Post
    why do you flame him rapesauce10
    I'll just over-look your post and pretend it didn't happen, it's better for you.

Quote Originally Posted by ibnahmed View Post
    These threads suck, I don't care if you think you're clever, they grind on my nerves more than anything, if you really cared about FTN you wouldn't bring it up over and over, even if you're not a member.

If you do ever become an FTN Member, it's likely these threads will piss you off just as much as they do me...
    at least this one is organised
    Organized or not, all these threads are people begging for invites and bringing unwanted publicity, they're pitiful, and they suck. End of story.

"CAN I HAS FTN PLZ I NEVER TRADE AGAINZ!"

I'd prefer if that was the title, instead of repping the tracker so much (it actually sucks the OP would know that if they were there), which just brings more unwanted publicity.

Quote Originally Posted by MaaxHimself View Post
    It is my first FTN request btw, but and I can see where you are comming from.

I do get tired of seeing obvious scammers and leechers post requests for trackers they have been banned from, and things like that.

However, I felt the need to make this thread as I truly have the desire to become a valuable member of FTN.
    In what sense will you make a valuable member, when you're already repping the tracker like you've seen every inch of it, and just enticing more threads like this, you're the problem not the solution.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Bad Blue Boy's Avatar I love Dinamo zagreb BT Rep: +2
    m8 why are you so angry i don t like traders to i have newer traded and newer will,but we can t change people

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    oh snap...rapesauce is on the loose!

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    I despise trading BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by WeLa View Post
    m8 why are you so angry i don t like traders to i have newer traded and newer will,but we can t change people
    I'm level-headed not angry

You would want to change people right? If you could conceivably stop trading and the publicity of private trackers, you would wouldn't you?

If you're gonna do anything, saying "can't" or "never" or anything like that, is a terrible attitude to start with.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    you have a point ....but that is not our decision.some people thinks that trading is the only way to get something we need to show them that there is good people who wants to help them...this is just my thought

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    MaaxHimself's Avatar ‡ Borat Sagdiyev ‡ BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9

If you're gonna do anything, saying "can't" or "never" or anything like that, is a terrible attitude to start with.
    Thats my attitude toward these tracker sites.
    Sorry If I'm bringing attention to the tracker, but your comments aren't changing anything.

I'm not one to get into fights with people(for the most part), so just calm down and let this thread be.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    trading isnt the only way of publicizing the trackers...by requesting like this...it is another way of publicizing it.

because of ppl like these, the wrong kind of ppl join the tracker and jeopardize it...

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    yeah m8 i know what you mean!!!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast