Thread: Swearing

sleepyy's Avatar Old-Fashioned BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10

Surprised/Amazed

Have anyone of you ever wondered when one of those nasty people swear at you in a foreign language and it agitates you because you can't understand them and they clearly speak your native language but still swear at you in their own to a point you want to slap them?

Well heres a fun solution i came accross while i was looking for old english slang and text

http://www.youswear.com/

It tells you how to swear in many different languages and has lots of different really offensive phrases also.

Not everything written is accurate or comprehensible but still has enough material to make somebody want to kick the shit out of you.

have fun

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    To be honest, I've never come accross someone who swore at me if I didn't know them

It might stop happening to you if you stop being a nuisance?

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Skweeky View Post
    To be honest, I've never come accross someone who swore at me if I didn't know them

It might stop happening to you if you stop being a nuisance?

No not quite if you play alot of online games and you have people who do not enjoy to lose rather than learn you will experiance this on a regular occurrence and they resort to abuse

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    ah i see

i'll take ur wurd 4 itr

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Besides that everyone who is interested wants to know how to swear in another language it's the first thing people learn after hello and how are you

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Am I the only person who doesn't give a flying fuck what people I don't know think about me

The other day I was driving along, and I dunno, didn't indicate quickly enough or something, and some guy waiting to pull out of a side road didn't pull out of something, and Mrs B. said "He just swore at you then", and I was all like So what?

7. Lounge   -   #7
    BANNED BT Rep: +1
    yeah, same thing happened to me once,

i was playing basketball and i was really nice and polite to the other team mate, i wasnt aware of the 3 second rule and he started swearing at me in an aggressive way, what an ass.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Saroman's Avatar ReInVeNtInG MySeLf BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Well at times when one is in good mood... then one doesnt care about other people's attitude... but when out of his mind..It can definitely set him off
    -= Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught, will we realise we cannot eat money. =-

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post
    Am I the only person who doesn't give a flying fuck what people I don't know think about me
    +1, so no.
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..