Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: big giveaway

Shando's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +1
    need tt i will pm you

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    IGetMoney's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    pick me please....I will download everything from that site (SweDVDr) and seed till my share ratio is at least 1:1 i will be very very happy if you pick me i have tried many times to get SweDVDr but nobody would listen to me..they just called me a noob lol. but now heres a chance of a life time to get the BEST movie tracker on the NET!!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Tarniz's Avatar Torrent addict BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I would really love SweDVDr-account. I have been looking for an account to that site for over a year. With its great archive and super pretimes I think it's probably the best movietracker for Swedish users. Great giveaway! Hoppas på det bästa! PMing you the ratio proofs and speedtests.

Regards

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Mr Nice Guy BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    i sent u a pm reguarding this wonderful givaway

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Robbie's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    try to convince you? i just got a seedbox, so you can be sure that i will keep seeding... i love the idea of games on the site when you can win points and spend them is most awesome way... also as i said im really into DVDs and like the idea that the site has always different design with some movie! as you see, im waiting for this for a long time, so please choose me!
    but if not, really good luck everyone, its one of the best trackers i think!!!

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    Yeah, i thought the same. I wish i could ask for swed, but ip's r banned less have swedish ip add, as i see in threads. So maybe swedish ip's for that 1 only? Anyway its prob 1 of the best giveawys ever
    Quote Originally Posted by Enlightened View Post
    I know of youur Generous Intention, But SWEDVDR easily get "Disable" without a Swedish IP, might NOT want to "Waste" it...please reconsider your Generous Giveaway

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    fazzy07's Avatar Something Something BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    I would love to have the swedvdr acc
    I dont have nordic ip so I cant get into swedvdr
    I download a lot of dvdr and i heard from reviews and from people who have swedvdr that its one of the best
    I have helped a lot of people through my giveaways and this would be a really good gift
    I would take good care of it and if I get invites on it I would share here
    If you need proofs do let me know

Ver nice giveaway TT and swedvdr are one of the best in what they offer
    Thankyou for sharing it with us
    GL everyone

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    WhiteWizard20's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    I would greatly appreciate the swedvdr account. I will provide you proofs through pm as you requested. I can offer help, respect and good sharing to the SweDVDR community. I would like SweDVDR because I'm a big movies fan and I love to download DVDRs.
    Leaving FST for awhile. Will be active on 1 or 2 private trackers and will still use a seedbox. Thanks to all the members who helped me along the way.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    barakokula's Avatar hard to thrill BT Rep: +1
    A tt giveway,again. Always seem to lose them. PM'ed you
    Last edited by barakokula; 11-18-2007 at 09:33 PM. Reason: an extra 'o' :o

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    Robbie's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    it will be a huge fight let the force be with us

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast