Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Online Again ...

Originally posted by VB@20 July 2003 - 14:18
    hi

ok we are back now. I cleand the database a bit .. deleted older Topics and Move Links for example. No members .. i don't trust this prune script. They don't disturb .. just 4-5 MB more in the database and the database is with Fulltext Index 350MB big. So they really don't matter.

The database is completely all right .. no errors, everything as it should be. So the consequence is that we must change the server ... .

So please accept the curious thing that might happen here .. accept that "Too many connection" error. I know about that all .. but there is nothing i can do. I hope that i can talk with Jon in the near future ..

bye
    does the Forum use presisnt(sp) connections to the database? That can cut down on the number of connections....

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #22
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Well Done VB

and well done bender (you should become a full time movie director)...least you will get payed for that job

and yes its good to be home....

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #23
    glad to be back home, that temporary forum wouldn't let me log in.

Good work guys, the "too many connections" thing doesn't happen ALL the time, and it's much better it doing that, that not being online at all.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #24
    Poster
    South Cali where the beach is warm and the babes are hott!!!
    omg that temp board was HELL!!!

but anyways, its great to be back home...nice job VB.....

bender, that movie was fuckin hilarious.....

and yes Rocktron, we KL Musicworld junkies were getting restless.....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123