Poster BT Rep: +3
    i would be very gratefull to u if i have one because i really need it

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #72
    mossy123's Avatar {SouLfiRE} BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Consider me interested too.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #73
    Eytan's Avatar AddicTed_To_ATB BT Rep: +2
    Hey there,
    first of all congratulations for such awesome giveaway and giving to fellow members here a great opportunity to get into one of the best tracker out there because we rarely see precious giveaway like this...and that's why I would like to join the contest too.
    It is the one invite that I have been searching for so long yet unable to get it(well the reason is quite obvious...rarity and levels), but I'm still optimistic because after all we're not just talking about trackers and torrent but about sharing... now let's go back to the giveaway itself...

About me:

I will try to be honest and will keep my thoughts as clear and straight as i can, i'm not a trader nor a tracker collector, i only have something like 3 or 4 trackers which i use everyday and i'm fine and proud with what I have because i already reach some high level tracker but don't get me wrong, i don't collect them, i'm only lookin for what i need the most,for my personal use and i really don't see the point to have 999,999 trackers, that's my opinion concerning that.
    Concerning the world of torrenting and why i'm here..well the reason is quite simple, i'm a student on computing in a decent high school in my country since a year now and i'm learning to use some software (dev C++ and mySQL if you know what i'm talking about) which are the basic one to make a tracker works, just wanted to say that i use bitorrent because i think that i can improve my skills and make me passed my final exam in a few years.

About FTN:

Well, think that I don't need to say how great is FTN community and content as you certainly already know all these things and as Polarbear said.
    I just want to say that i always enjoyed great and friendly communities, FST is a good example but also TT has a great one (and that's why i'm an active forum member there) and i'm always lookin for additional communities, moreover i'm sure that FTN has an excellent one. I really want to see how things going on there because i already had a little preview with celtic and brandon post and I must say that I rarely saw funny staff members like them
    I feel that I can contribute to this community as I consider myself as a friendly person and always like to make some new relationship.
    Moreover, their ratio system is a good example to how staff there know what they're doing i think because it avoid "hit n run" and i really find no issue to that at all as i consider this rule perfectly logical.I will always keep my account in good standing as I'm in the world of torrenting since a year now and I know percfectly know how to handle an account. Well let's just say that I would love to contribute to such an elite community and would judge by myself how great their reputation really worth.

Things I won't do:

I really take this giveaway seriously and will never bring you in any troubles like i never did as well concerning the person who trusted me by giving what i have and by respect for you.

1) I will never cheat, like i said bittorrent is all about sharing and there is no need as I have a decent connection (my speedtest can guarentee what i'm saying )

2) I won't trade the account, seriously FTN is what i always wanted and will never let it go.

Time to put some spam on my post:
    If I get the account... well let's just say that i will be like that/

P.S: all ratio proof available upon request

Thanks, and good luck to all.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #74
    WiseDoco's Avatar .::MusicLover::. BT Rep: +2
    I would absolutely love an FTN invite.

Firstly because once I get it then I'll retire - I've spent over one and a half years in search of it, and have had no success. I have given away tonnes of invites and accounts (Though not many here at FST), and I feel that I have been generous enough to recieve one of these invites

Secondly, no. I don't have a seedbox. But I do have excellent ratios on all my trackers, and can provide proofs etc if needed. I also have access to a lot of 0day material and I belive I would benefit the community at FTN if I was given the chance.

Lastly, I know that the chances of getting the invite are slim for me, as there are loads of people here with many many more rep points, but please consider me. And if not, I hope that someone who deserves the invite will be the one you choose - it's nice to be rewarded for your hard work, generosity and patience.

Many thanks,

\\wD

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #75
    dashboardy's Avatar teh sex0r BT Rep: +1
    Wow this is an extremely generous giveaway - I see that people are clearly jumping to the opportunity of this tracker. I have heard great things about this - the community, the speed, the quality of releases on this tracker, and I would be honored if an invite was sent my way. Basically small 0-day trackers are my favorite, and I'd like to get into the best one! Thanks in advance, and good luck to the winner

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #76
    9NINE's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by boobly View Post
    I want FTN because I think I can make it a better place. I am very active in all the communities I belong to. I have a seedbox not only to upload but also to increase other people's downloads by downloading at a fast speed. I have good ratios on all my trackers so your invite won't be going to waste. I don't cheat nor do I trade accounts. I am a mature person who is done with all the childish games. I would become an uploader to help bring great items to the site. I'm a very helpful person and would continue to do so. I wish good luck to everyone and hope that I am the one who you choose.
    acually i dont have f*n
    but if i have invit ill give it to boobly
    he is the best and he deserves it he is also very helpful person

good luck for you to choose the best

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #77
    GoLDeN's Avatar Black'n'White BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by 9NINE View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by boobly View Post
    I want FTN because I think I can make it a better place. I am very active in all the communities I belong to. I have a seedbox not only to upload but also to increase other people's downloads by downloading at a fast speed. I have good ratios on all my trackers so your invite won't be going to waste. I don't cheat nor do I trade accounts. I am a mature person who is done with all the childish games. I would become an uploader to help bring great items to the site. I'm a very helpful person and would continue to do so. I wish good luck to everyone and hope that I am the one who you choose.
    acually i dont have f*n
    but if i have invit ill give it to boobly
    he is the best and he deserves it he is also very helpful person

good luck for you to choose the best
    +1
    When You Trade You Don't Only Risk Your Account And The Site Security But You Show A Great DisRespects To The Site Staff And Members
    Screw Traders

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #78
    xurbia's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Can i have the invite please? because i will give you rep points

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #79
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I'll throw my name into the ring as well.
    Why should you choose me? Check my post history and decide for yourself if I would be a good addtion to this tracker in YOUR opinion, it is your invite after all.

Good luck to all!

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #80
    Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    can i have it pls thanks

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast